Aquaman (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 24) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Will Buy

Votes: 126 67.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 41 21.9%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 20 10.7%

• Total voters

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: June 21, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + BD) - Lenticular (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (3D + BD) - Box Set (Pre-order May 17 at 8 PM, HKT, GMT+8) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $48.99 (Individual editions) - $159.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Double Lenti - Single LentI - Full Slip
Notes: One Click 500 sets, Full Slip 500 , Lenti 500, Double Lenti 500 (Total Print Run 3000)

BOX_bd7540db-9bc8-4f7f-9cd5-efa02065c96f.jpgDLS_16639a13-5a5e-472b-bf4c-5f3e090c2523.jpgLS_cc6f58fa-a40e-427a-a0c0-85df82434a48.jpgFS_690ec035-7e5b-4333-8f10-39a51f5f5da0.jpg

Goodies: Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope
Effects:
- Full Slip Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte, Spot Glossy and Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Matte, + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
aqua_steelbook_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe so no relation to a HDN member can be made when it’s being sold on eBay?
Lots of people on HDN hate people who sell on eBay.

If I would be selling something on eBay (and that’s going to happen) I can’t hide :wtf:
My HDN username and eBay are the same :confused:

Not a big deal having the same username.

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
Maybe so no relation to a HDN member can be made when it’s being sold on eBay?
Lots of people on HDN hate people who sell on eBay.

If I would be selling something on eBay (and that’s going to happen) I can’t hide :wtf:
My HDN username and eBay are the same :confused:
Why do you think anyone will care? Any steelbook collector is free to sell whatever he/she wants. I would guess most collectors are selling pieces of there collections at times or purchased a Boxset because it was the only way to get a particular edition, see HDzeta, and selling the rest. It's really no ones business but your own. Collecting steelbooks is expensive and at the end of the day it's your money and nobody has the right to tell anyone how to spend there money and what you decide to do with what you spent it on.

Why do you think anyone will care? Any steelbook collector is free to sell whatever he/she wants. I would guess most collectors are selling pieces of there collections at times or purchased a Boxset because it was the only way to get a particular edition, see HDzeta, and selling the rest. It's really no ones business but your own. Collecting steelbooks is expensive and at the end of the day it's your money and nobody has the right to tell anyone how to spend there money and what you decide to do with what you spent it on.
Very well said. In an ideal world I would never have to sell anything from my collection but the reality is we have all made purchases we now regret and, therefore, we will be looking to sell them to someone who is ready to make the same mistake we did.:p
And certainly if I ever see that my finances are such that I may have to live under a freeway overpass, I will definitely be in selling mode.:ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
Manta Lab shipping has gotten speedier, at least for me. The last two shipments from them only took 6 days. I was not even
psychologically ready to receive them. I stared at the boxes off and on for hours before I opened them.

Me too, last night got home and thought.... it can’t be :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb
I haven’t had much luck with Manta when it comes to shipping speed. It always takes almost two weeks to get to me.

I ordered their lenticular Fantastic Beasts and double lenticular Aquaman when they were restocked last Friday and have seen no movement on them at all until today, a full week later, when the shipment was finally “accepted”

Of course it says on their website packages might take a up to a week to be shipped but I got the shipping notification within 24 hours of my purchase; it took a full week for any movement on the tracking

Channeling my inner zen, it’ll get here I just have to be patient

• Haha
Reactions: snow flake
Yo guys received my Manta Lab Aquaman Steelbook yesterday...... I gotta say it’s one of the best (if not the best) Blu Ray Steelbooks of the year... please check out my review on: and yes I did pick the slipcase with the Amber Heard Lenticular on the back lol

Last edited:
Reactions: milky
Damn you guys are lucky with your Lenti’s streamlining through the network as mine only touched down in the country on Tuesday but with abit of luck should have it today or tomorrow :joy: anywho enjoy :thumbs:

Anyone else checked out the extras?

Would I be correct in the same as most other discs/releases?
This is my first copy of this movie and I was nicely surprised

no one click?
you're weakening!
I have Zeta's :D

Might grab this click later down the line. They haven't been as pricey as expected since selling out, but more important things at the mo like Avengers set, MoS zeta that could drop any moment and I just bought Black Panther click too. Not to mention all the zavvis on order.

I have Zeta's :D

Might grab this click later down the line. They haven't been as pricey as expected since selling out, but more important things at the mo like Avengers set, MoS zeta that could drop any moment and I just bought Black Panther click too. Not to mention all the zavvis on order.

mos on facebook via phone just spat a lenti up on notifications today for me, but cant find how to put up on here from phone