Aquaman (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 24) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Will Buy

Votes: 126 67.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 41 21.9%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 20 10.7%

• Total voters

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: June 21, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + BD) - Lenticular (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (3D + BD) - Box Set (Pre-order May 17 at 8 PM, HKT, GMT+8) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $48.99 (Individual editions) - $159.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Double Lenti - Single LentI - Full Slip
Notes: One Click 500 sets, Full Slip 500 , Lenti 500, Double Lenti 500 (Total Print Run 3000)

BOX_bd7540db-9bc8-4f7f-9cd5-efa02065c96f.jpgDLS_16639a13-5a5e-472b-bf4c-5f3e090c2523.jpgLS_cc6f58fa-a40e-427a-a0c0-85df82434a48.jpgFS_690ec035-7e5b-4333-8f10-39a51f5f5da0.jpg

Goodies: Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope
Effects:
- Full Slip Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte, Spot Glossy and Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Matte, + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
aqua_steelbook_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be passing this in favour for HDZeta. I hate the way they run their business, especially when it comes to HDN however my DC line is with them and all one clicks too. So whether they sell as one clicks only or not makes no difference to me so will be keeping my collection with them

I'll be passing this in favour for HDZeta. I hate the way they run their business, especially when it comes to HDN however my DC line is with them and all one clicks too. So whether they sell as one clicks only or not makes no difference to me so will be keeping my collection with them
Or you could double dip... :D

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
Going by their monthly updates these are the only two I know of aswell. There’s also the long awaited Fantastic Beasts and Kingsman Franchises that they have shown support for aswell.
True. We need an in-depth update from them today if they can.

• Haha
I think the slips they did for BVS and Suicide Squad were perfect. Just a shame it was WWA.

Forgot their BVS is WWA.

Due to the ridiculousness of HDZ's business model, hopefully I can grab a single edition of this. Don't want to keep buying one clicks when I only want one steel.

I’m pretty sure manta won’t **** their customers over like that

Completely understandable and fair enough.

If you collect all their DC one clicks anyway then a gap would be horrible

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey and davhyl
I think the slips they did for BVS and Suicide Squad were perfect. Just a shame it was WWA.

Totally agree these are fine pieces of work by Manta Lab especially the BvS Full Slip. Squad’s Lenti and FS turned out amazing aswell with great FS treatment and a very nice deep crispy lenti with The Joker’s face acting as the backdrop.

Reactions: Covcraig
It's the tough thing about collecting, if you're getting the HDZeta sets and collect a full line from Manta or Nova for example then you're forced to double dip as they cover/covered alot of the same titles. All 3 for example did BVS and Suicide Squad. Manta and Zeta have done the rest since

The last one was back in October so we are well overdue now.

Their last update was 'technically' in December ;)

I'm glad for the confirmation on Aquaman (was there any doubt?), and A Star is Born however where's Se7en? They suggested that was next after Fantastic Beats. Then there's others like Dunkirk and Kingsman which have been in the production phase for ages. Pretty sure they said they were doing a Blade Runner 2049 as well.

Just hope these GB's aren't coming too soon as my bank account could do with a rest

I have the doubles secured.

Aside from the dark knight, man of steel is actually my favourite of these recent DC films but they won’t beat manta and their full slip one bit. Zeta will have no bossing on their steel and no where near the level of finish on their full slip. I’ve lost all respect for zeta and their ****** communication and making customers spend X amount on 3 one clicks and a giant box. I don’t care how good they all look, I’m not standing for that bullshit.

I said as soon as the one click only was confirmed and it all kicked off months ago in the threads that I was getting one of each zeta Nolan batman and they will be the last thing I buy from them unless I find one of their packages half the price on the bay

And anyway I’m paying someone else technically
Ah right, gotcha!

I thought you'd ordered with them the full set!

That's what I'm going to try and do too, pick them up individually.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

I'm glad for the confirmation on Aquaman (was there any doubt?), and A Star is Born however where's Se7en? They suggested that was next after Fantastic Beats. Then there's others like Dunkirk and Kingsman which have been in the production phase for ages. Pretty sure they said they were doing a Blade Runner 2049 as well.

Just hope these GB's aren't coming too soon as my bank account could do with a rest
And that's why we need a proper update today.
:p

• Haha

Yes you are right I completely forgot about their “lite” update in December titled 3rd Anniversary

https://www.mantalab.com/blogs/news/3rd-anniversary

re-reading it now and I see a few things didn’t eventuate so will be interesting to see what’s in store for their eventual January update :woot:

Yes where is the love for Se7en as this is one of the ones I’m most excited about owning a Premium for this year. I’m also intrigued what Manta are going to do with the OC box :D

1547635697249.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Yes you are right I completely forgot about their “lite” update in December titled 3rd Anniversary

re-reading it now and I see a few things didn’t eventuate so will be interesting to see what’s in store for their eventual January update :woot:

Yes where is the love for Se7en as this is one of the ones I’m most excited about owning a Premium for this and I’m also intrigued what Manta are going to do with the OC box :D

I have a couple ideas about the box :D

• Haha

Yes where is the love for Se7en as this is one of the ones I’m most excited about owning a Premium for this year. I’m also intrigued what Manta are going to do with the OC box :D

Check your inbox, thank me later :D I should sell that idea to Manta.