Aquaman (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 24) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Will Buy

Votes: 126 67.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 41 21.9%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 20 10.7%

• Total voters

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: June 21, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + BD) - Lenticular (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (3D + BD) - Box Set (Pre-order May 17 at 8 PM, HKT, GMT+8) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $48.99 (Individual editions) - $159.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Double Lenti - Single LentI - Full Slip
Notes: One Click 500 sets, Full Slip 500 , Lenti 500, Double Lenti 500 (Total Print Run 3000)

BOX_bd7540db-9bc8-4f7f-9cd5-efa02065c96f.jpgDLS_16639a13-5a5e-472b-bf4c-5f3e090c2523.jpgLS_cc6f58fa-a40e-427a-a0c0-85df82434a48.jpgFS_690ec035-7e5b-4333-8f10-39a51f5f5da0.jpg

Goodies: Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope
Effects:
- Full Slip Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte, Spot Glossy and Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Matte, + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
aqua_steelbook_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Woohoo let the bout between Manta Lab vs HDZeta begin :joy: can’t wait to see what both Premium Retailers bring to the table with artwork choices and finishes / treatment for Aquaman the new “Billionaire” Superhero :cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Was clearly going to happen and would rather continue my DC collection with manta

Zeta have lost my custom after the batman debacle. Those 3 films are the last I buy from them

Was clearly going to happen and would rather continue my DC collection with manta

Zeta have lost my custom after the batman debacle. Those 3 films are the last I buy from them

What do you mean batman debacle mate? Do you mean because they didn't release single editions?

Yup

Made it very clear months ago that they will be the last 3 films I buy from them.

I don’t agree with their choice and how they handled it one bit
You could have just passed?

I did. No way I'd support that. No way I could afford to!

I'll pick up the editions separately.

Now you'll miss out on Man Of Steel! :p

It is strange that a release like the Dark Knight trilogy was limited to just ultimate boxsets and done in such a way that you couldn't get TDK or TDKR without getting Batman begins. If a film trilogy could sellout a trilogy of boxsets as well as single editions then I can't think of one better than this one.

It likely won't happen but I wouldn't be surprised if down the road they bring out single editions for each film or a trilogy boxset, its not like the demand wouldn't be there

You could have just passed?

I did. No way I'd support that. No way I could afford to!

I'll pick up the editions separately.

Now you'll miss out on Man Of Steel! :p

I have the doubles secured.

Aside from the dark knight, man of steel is actually my favourite of these recent DC films but they won’t beat manta and their full slip one bit. Zeta will have no bossing on their steel and no where near the level of finish on their full slip. I’ve lost all respect for zeta and their ****** communication and making customers spend X amount on 3 one clicks and a giant box. I don’t care how good they all look, I’m not standing for that bullshit.

I said as soon as the one click only was confirmed and it all kicked off months ago in the threads that I was getting one of each zeta Nolan batman and they will be the last thing I buy from them unless I find one of their packages half the price on the bay

And anyway I’m paying someone else technically

@Flloydo, you can always go back on your word :p Collect HDZ, they're awesome.

I disagree. Some great packages (the Nolan trilogy has turned out great) however their lentis can be hit or miss and with the disappointment of no spot gloss or decent finish on the sucker punch full slip and other slips they can suck my....

Nolan trilogy will be my last 3 unless mega cheap on the bay.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I disagree. Some great packages (the Nolan trilogy has turned out great) however their lentis can be hit or miss and with the disappointment of no spot gloss or decent finish on the sucker punch full slip and other slips they can suck my....

Nolan trilogy will be my last 3 unless mega cheap on the bay.
What about Inception? You're going to miss out? Or you could bypass this new rule of yours by not buying direct :D

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
@Flloydo aren't we getting the trilogy from Manta at some point. I'm sure I read somewhere it was their plan to do it as well as the Alien movies

Not sure about the Nolan trilogy. I would expect it though considering they have tackled the rest even if suicide squad was WWA but not heard them say they are going to

But yeah I read about the alien films. I hope they do anyway