Aquaman (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 24) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Will Buy

Votes: 126 67.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 41 21.9%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 20 10.7%

• Total voters

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: June 21, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + BD) - Lenticular (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (3D + BD) - Box Set (Pre-order May 17 at 8 PM, HKT, GMT+8) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $48.99 (Individual editions) - $159.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Double Lenti - Single LentI - Full Slip
Notes: One Click 500 sets, Full Slip 500 , Lenti 500, Double Lenti 500 (Total Print Run 3000)

BOX_bd7540db-9bc8-4f7f-9cd5-efa02065c96f.jpgDLS_16639a13-5a5e-472b-bf4c-5f3e090c2523.jpgLS_cc6f58fa-a40e-427a-a0c0-85df82434a48.jpgFS_690ec035-7e5b-4333-8f10-39a51f5f5da0.jpg

Goodies: Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope
Effects:
- Full Slip Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte, Spot Glossy and Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Matte, + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
aqua_steelbook_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I lost money too on it by that measure, as did so many others....I guess the real problem is that it didn't sell out, probably due to the HDZ release :)

That's why I will never buy a 1Click directly at preorder or release date again, especially from Manta Lab. Could have saved me 40 USD. Will never understand this price philosophy for a premium release...
Now apply that logic to John Wick 3 Novamedia!!

It's a gamble, you can never know if anything will come back in stock or not at a later date.

It's great if you were sitting on the fence first time around or didn't have the funds available at the time etc.. though.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Lol People seriously here moaning like manta are the only ones to drop prices. Lol. Nova, another premium retailer, have a sale on at the exact same time which is 50% off so even more saving compared to manta yet the complaints are about manta lol and not every other online retailer in the world!

Well then I’ve lost money on most my early zavvi pre orders :LOL:. You wanted it the second it came out, you pay full price!

Lol People seriously here moaning like manta are the only ones to drop prices. Lol. Nova, another premium retailer, have a sale on at the exact same time which is 50% off so even more saving compared to manta yet the complaints are about manta lol and not every other online retailer in the world!

Well then I’ve lost money on most my early zavvi pre orders :LOL:. You wanted it the second it came out, you pay full price!

Yes I know. That is the reason why I stopped buying from them a long time ago. You can get most releases cheaper anywhere else and later even from their shop. I am not moaning about Manta or any shop else, I am moaning about me. Because I was and sometimes still am the fool falling for those ridiculous prices they demand from us. Aquaman 1Click was 190 USD shipped. Would have been even more with paying taxes. Way too expensive for something not holding its value even for a year...

Reactions: Flloydo
I have many doubts between this edition and HDZETA

I loove the OneClick Box from HDZeta but I much prefer the steelbook from MantaLab

I have many doubts between this edition and HDZETA

I loove the OneClick Box from HDZeta but I much prefer the steelbook from MantaLab
It really depends on what art you like the most, coz both did a great job here. I personally prefer HDzeta, the DL and SL are just incredible, and steelbook is also beautiful. Manta did maybe embossing, but Im not a fan of that art. Slips are great too, especially lentis, but like I said, for me its HDzeta win, not KO, but TKO :smuggrin: :coffee:

too much Mera and too little Aquaman ...we know your taste :naughty:
Very funny :)....there is plenty of Mera on DL and SL on HDZeta :drool::drool: one is in awesome 3D and one nicely embossed , in both cases you want to touch her :oohyeah: , while on that Manta steel she is too small and standing like a statue, boooring