Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: March 26, 2019
Purchase links: 4K - BD
Price: $36.99 (4K) - $32.99 (BD)

aqu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@JCC not 100% sure.

My work target opens at 8AM so today I took 1 train earlier into work which gets me to that target at just about 8 on the dot. When they let us in they didn't even have the movies out yet, the guy had to go to the back to get the box. I would say there were between 10 to 20 total copies (4k and non-4k) of the target edition in that box. Not sure if the target had more than one box since he only brought 1 out and I did not stick around to watch him unpack the box to know how many of the target editions were split between 4k and non-4k

Yeah, me too. This has never happened before. I'm so pissed.

Several other people are reporting the same problem. Also, the lenticular is stuck between both images when looking at it straight on, in one of my copies. It’s sharp though. Overall, disappointing with the bubble/dimple. It definitely stands out.

Just got my second edition in, and I love it. This is my favourite Edition as of now. It is much better than the U.K. Steelbook Edition. The Lenticular Slip is amazing, with great depth and transitioning. Just waiting on the 4K & 3D FNAC Edition I ordered. Here are some pics (again not the greatest, sorry):

image.jpg

image.jpg

Without the slip:

image.jpg

image.jpg