Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Previous HMV Exclusive

81u5AJhAjJL._SX466_.jpg
81ROQCPDQPL._SX466_.jpg81zDjsRw1XL._SX522_.jpg12064016-2054657459225614.jpg
01-526450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cyan harvest
Nothing to do with the economy; 4K is overpriced when compared to DVD and blu-ray IMO. If you think £25 for 4K amaray and £30 for 4K steelbook is reasonable, then good for you.

And by the way, I can quite afford these prices thank you, but doesn't mean I should pay them!!!!

Pretty sure the production and consumption of goods and services for trade falls into the economy. The economy is all encompassing made up of many different areas of interest and this is a tiny aspect of something much larger that we have no control over.
Whether or not 4K is overpriced or not that is still to do with the economy lol.

You simply saying "4K is overpriced blah" isn't going to change the reality of what is in front of you.
Nobody is saying you should pay theses prices in the same way you also shouldn't be blaming others for buying them.

Just got mine in from entertainment store on eBay. It’s an okay one. Not the best, but it could have been much better!! I wish it could have been pure gloss, that way the colours would have popped out a lot more (my camera isn’t the best, so it doesn’t show the finish well). Oh well, I ordered the Target Exclusive Lenticular Digibook, as well as the FNAC steelbook with the 3D and 4K discs which hopefully is better, so I could maybe sell this one off.

Here’s some pics:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Are the Ratings Logos stickers?

Yeah, it’s not gloss, I know the difference. I just got in the Target Lenticular Digibook 4k Blu-ray and that is a much better Edition. May just let go of the Steelbook.

It's pointless laying blame on anybody for pricing. The economy is the economy, end of. If everybody on HDN refused to buy it then it would still sell and be bought by others. It's not consumers fault for buying an item they are happy to pay the price of. That's basically saying "Because of you I have to pay more for this steelbook because you keep wanting to buy it".
People live within their means so if that's the case maybe it's your fault for not getting a better job and earning more money to be able to afford the prices?
The consumer will always buy if affordable, the retailer will always sell to make as much as reasonable on the prices that are set. The economy is what it is.

cost and value are not the same thing.

Who said it was?
people moaning about £30 steels doesnt mean they cant afford it, they mean its not worth it.

ie its a question of value, not cost. not all things £30 pound are worth 30. could be worth more or less. I think most people would agree a barebones bluray is not worth 30.

people moaning about £30 steels doesnt mean they cant afford it, they mean its not worth it.

ie its a question of value, not cost. not all things £30 pound are worth 30. could be worth more or less. I think most people would agree a barebones bluray is not worth 30.
Nobody said they couldn't afford it.
It was thrown out as questionable like it was questionable that it's customers fault for buying as to why prices are high. Tough luck if prices are high... just stop collecting or get a better job IF you want the steel.

It's only a question of value to those who oppose it. If you buy it then you must be happy with the cost otherwise why buy it? You can question everything but it is what it is.

You're never going to beat it. It's set prices (i.e. cost). You're telling the wrong person. Write a letter of complaint.

Pretty sure if you were a millionaire your morals wouldn't come into play lol.

I ordered from amazon for my brother and unfortunately the copy was damaged too (dinted and squashed) but amazon customer services are great and have offered a refund. Not checked the see if the discs work yet as we're loose and not opened the shrink wrap but worst case the download should be OK. Just got to find another present now.

Shame about the finish, but I like the artwork overall. In fact, there's not a single steelbook for this movie that I don't like! I hope Marvel are taking notes... :watch::Snap: