Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Previous HMV Exclusive

81u5AJhAjJL._SX466_.jpg
81ROQCPDQPL._SX466_.jpg81zDjsRw1XL._SX522_.jpg12064016-2054657459225614.jpg
01-526450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cyan harvest
I went to London Film & Comic Con today to get my Aquaman Steelbook signed by Jason Momoa. Well, it didn't quite go according to plan. He picked up a non-Sharpie and by the time I spotted that it was too late. So he signed inside and one of the discs as well. Oh well.

View attachment 439918
View attachment 439919

That is still really awesome, 3 signatures is great! Did you get time to speak to him as I heard the staff tend to rush people when getting signings done

That is still really awesome, 3 signatures is great! Did you get time to speak to him as I heard the staff tend to rush people when getting signings done
Thanks. No. It was a production line. He got in late around 2pm and the organisers looked worried about not making any money today. That was my third time meeting him and the first time was best. It was shortly after Conan came out and he signed my French Steelbook. Back then he had only done Stargate Atlantis and Conan, so back then there was no queue and we had a chat. Plus he was a hell of a lot cheaper back then as well.

Reactions: j_uk