n3wk1d

HDzeta Aquaman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China] (Single Lenti)

n3wk1d

Premium Supporter
Sep 26, 2010
Singapore
n3wk1d submitted a new resource:

Aquaman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China] (Fullslip) - HDZETA, Aquaman

This is the GB for :

Aquaman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China] (Fullslip)

full

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Garypool
Hi, sorry I'm new, how do I join this group buy?

Hello and welcome in our community :)
You just have to buy it by ordering it and accept the terms and conditions and made direct payment and that's it :D
The GB host will contact you with further informations as soon as possible and with tracking information when they're available !

Hello and welcome in our community :)
You just have to buy it by ordering it and accept the terms and conditions and made direct payment and that's it :D
The GB host will contact you with further informations as soon as possible and with tracking information when they're available !

Thanks a lot for your help! Managed to do it. Is there a way to see and be notified what new HDZeta's there are? I've heard there's a Man of Steel?

• Thanks
Reactions: Mararagan
You just have to click on the WHAT'S NEW to see newest threads and if there's an HDZETA release any time soon, you will be informed in those threads. And if you see a post or thread that you like, make sure to WATCH IT by clicking on the wach button in the right upper side so you don't miss any new infos regarding this specific thread or post

Thanks! I ordered this a while back and haven't been on the site since. IS there any info when this is shipping or where I get the notifications from?

One of the things that was disappointing about this groupbuy is the subject seemed to mislead that the 4K UHD version was part of all of the group buys but it's only actually available with the complete boxset, as a result I now only have 1 blu-ray in my entire collection while the rest is 4K UHD - had it been more clear I would not have purchased. I tried to reach out to the groupbuy host but no response, sadly a waste of my time and money because the host's misleading subject and taking the time to show what is included in each pack.

One of the things that was disappointing about this groupbuy is the subject seemed to mislead that the 4K UHD version was part of all of the group buys but it's only actually available with the complete boxset, as a result I now only have 1 blu-ray in my entire collection while the rest is 4K UHD - had it been more clear I would not have purchased. I tried to reach out to the groupbuy host but no response, sadly a waste of my time and money because the host's misleading subject and taking the time to show what is included in each pack.
Did you look at the beauty shots before committing? They clearly show what discs are included with each version. The pics shows that the 4K is only included in the box set. I don’t understand why you are blaming the group buy host.