Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well...not so sure what does that post #54 said as I can’t read Chinese and i didn’t see any proof of the 3D IMAX scenes

But here what happened on my US disc and it’s also been confirmed from US members from the other forum, there’s no 3D IMAX scenes ...

Left UHD / right 3D
View attachment 417651
View attachment 417652
View attachment 417653

And I don’t think Warner would author 3D differently for different regions...

sorry for the question, but why the UHD and 3D(from your pictures) have different Aspect Ratios ? (n):dunno:
or is it because the UHD are IMAX Scenes ?

Cos IMAX.

Would help if you quoted @goufcustom in case he's not reading every post, instead of pulling a @DMD4k :p

I had clicked to quote but forgot to insert it, still not fully awake :coffee:
So UHD has the IMAX Scenes and those screen shots are some correct ?

sorry for the question, but why the UHD and 3D(from your pictures) have different Aspect Ratios ? (n):dunno:
or is it because the UHD are IMAX Scenes ?
Per James Wan, theatrical screening would also be transferred to home theater viewing while not the entire movie but 80% would be presented in IMAX format (2.39:1 expands to 1.78:1) so we all guessed 3D would also be presented that way but it happened that Warner only put the IMAX scenes on 4K UHD and 1080 blu-ray but not the 3D disc (show only 2.39:1 for the entire film)

Reactions: Actarus
does anyone have an idea roughly when this is going to happen?
just ill be away end may first 2 weeks of june and getting a computer is going to be hard.
so a rough idea would be helpful.

basil :thumbs:

does anyone have an idea roughly when this is going to happen?
just ill be away end may first 2 weeks of june and getting a computer is going to be hard.
so a rough idea would be helpful.

basil :thumbs:

GB will be at the end may with the release the first 2 weeks of june

;) :p

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Flloydo
Seemingly, the 3D version plays with 1.7 : 1

Attachments

• 000928dasu2qnruns8snxr.jpg
    000928dasu2qnruns8snxr.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 163
  • 001047jmsux03majzecfcx.jpg
    001047jmsux03majzecfcx.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 183
  • 000945hue1a5gzfde1nq66.jpg
    000945hue1a5gzfde1nq66.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 179
I hope it is the end of May for GB. It's a while off that's welcome. Guessing MoS is before this?
I wish :thumbs:

MoS will be after, we've waited days. months, even weeks so what's a few more :sleep:

Looking forward to having this lovingly next to the rest of the collection...:drool:

I'm a bit late with this, because the art I originally wanted to use had already appeared on official releases and/or in other people's concepts, and I like to be different. :p

So, here's my concept with embossing to the foreground (character, ground, shark, stingrays, title). Oh, and I kinda struggled with the text placement so just decided to have a bit of fun with it by placing his trident through the "Q" lol.

#146 Aquaman (SC).png

I'm a bit late with this, because the art I originally wanted to use had already appeared on official releases and/or in other people's concepts, and I like to be different. :p

So, here's my concept with embossing to the foreground (character, ground, shark, stingrays, title). Oh, and I kinda struggled with the text placement so just decided to have a bit of fun with it by placing his trident through the "Q" lol.

View attachment 419500
Mate, that looks f*cking awesome! :wow::hungry: The details you've mentioned and included are unique as well, love it :drool::thumbs: @Flloydo

Reactions: Noodles

View attachment 419500

Not bad. I guess your concepts will always look better because of template :spoil:

Reactions: Noodles
Not bad. I guess your concepts will always look better because of template :spoil:
It's not difficult bud... I basically just crop my design over the top of an existing steelbook mock-up, so find one you like and do the same. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.