Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't check the few pages back but first i've heard that there'd be only one click but later on i think @wxlinkswd had mentioned that that's not true and there will be separate edition, so this is still be the case?

didn't check the few pages back but first i've heard that there'd be only one click but later on i think @wxlinkswd had mentioned that that's not true and there will be separate edition, so this is still be the case?
Total 3 Editions:double lenti,single lenti,and lenti boxset.
WEA steelbook was confirmed,we are working on the beauty shot at now,man of steel should be complete in this month,i will post it very soon.

Are we likely to get this before July? Only Jason is over here in the UK in July at a convention and if I get a 1-click, I would like him to sign it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Are we likely to get this before July? Only Jason is over here in the UK in July at a convention and if I get a 1-click, I would like him to sign it.
I would have been interested in that too, but £95 a pop for his autograph??? No, thanks. No one is worth that much to me (maybe Sir Ian McKellen or Al Pacino)

It is an expensive game getting autographs. Especially as convention popularity grows each year..so do the autograph prices.

It's all relative really, is paying someone £95 to scribble on a photo, blu ray or poster any different to paying them £15? - obviously the price is different but you're still paying for someone to take 3 seconds to scribble their auto.

Wales comic con has got Rupert Grint from Harry Potter next month and he's £125 an auto, as far as I know that's the highest any single actor has charged for an auto in the UK at a convention - and now the triple digit threshold has been broken I fully expect to see more higher profile actors charging above £100. Crazy to think Rupert Grint is £125 when far popular and established actors like Ron Perlman for example are charging half of that. If people are paying it though you can't really blame them for charging it

It is an expensive game getting autographs. Especially as convention popularity grows each year..so do the autograph prices.

It's all relative really, is paying someone £95 to scribble on a photo, blu ray or poster any different to paying them £15? - obviously the price is different but you're still paying for someone to take 3 seconds to scribble their auto.

Wales comic con has got Rupert Grint from Harry Potter next month and he's £125 an auto, as far as I know that's the highest any single actor has charged for an auto in the UK at a convention - and now the triple digit threshold has been broken I fully expect to see more higher profile actors charging above £100. Crazy to think Rupert Grint is £125 when far popular and established actors like Ron Perlman for example are charging half of that. If people are paying it though you can't really blame them for charging it

Depends how you do it. I've had pretty good success getting them for free. I got some 8x10 photos printed and sent them to people's agents. Tom Hardy signed and returned my photo. Henry Cavill returned my photo unsigned with a different Superman signed photo(I imagine his agent has a stack of them) and I'm yet to hear from Margot Robbie lol.

Reactions: Covcraig
Status
Not open for further replies.