Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not so sure, they have already displayed their 3 slip designs. I reckon it will be probably be a fold out poster included in one of the editions if anything.
They have? I must've missed that. Going to check, I'll be back!

I'm not so sure, they have already displayed their 3 slip designs. I reckon it will be probably be a fold out poster included in one of the editions if anything.

Hmm if it was to be included in this release then yes defaulting to the 4K Lenti edition as a poster would likely be a very possible option.

Yeah the order is completely out of whack for some reason. Should be BvS, SS, WW, JL, AM, MoS then BB, TDK and TDKR as they aren’t part of the DCEU.

Yes, it's an odd order, plus a mix of DCEU and non-DCEU.

The Nolan trilogy isn’t however I always found it odd that the Wayne enterprises design from those films is on the satellite in MOS

Apparently Snyder didn’t know

I think you meant HDZ themselves @Covcraig , willbar84 said Manta though.

Oh yeah, my bad, forgive me for i've had an Aquaman overload today lol

The Nolan trilogy isn’t however I always found it odd that the Wayne enterprises design from those films is on the satellite in MOS

Apparently Snyder didn’t know

I think Synder wanted MOS to take place in Nolan's universe and originally wanted Bale to come back before settling with Ben Affleck

What's people's thoughts on Batfleck? I thought he was a really good Batman in BVS, they watered him down and felt like he phoned it in Justice league though which is a shame( that whole movie was abit of a mess though tbf).

I hope he stays on and does "The Batman" trilogy and Henry Cavill returns as Superman. They're on the turn around with Wonder Woman and Aquaman, changing actors now would just knock them back in my opinion

Oh yeah, my bad, forgive me for i've had an Aquaman overload today lol

I think Synder wanted MOS to take place in Nolan's universe and originally wanted Bale to come back before settling with Ben Affleck

What's people's thoughts on Batfleck? I thought he was a really good Batman in BVS, they watered him down and felt like he phoned it in Justice league though which is a shame( that whole movie was abit of a mess though tbf).

I hope he stays on and does "The Batman" trilogy and Henry Cavill returns as Superman. They're on the turn around with Wonder Woman and Aquaman, changing actors now would just knock them back in my opinion

Fully agree. And yeah I think your right about Snyder. Although it was post production when the symbol was added and Snyder wasn’t aware.

Yeah he surprised me in BvS but was shite in justice league. The bit that killed it for me was when he spoke to himself after superman f*cked him up on the grass.

• Haha
Reactions: Covcraig
Fully agree. And yeah I think your right about Snyder. Although it was post production when the symbol was added and Snyder wasn’t aware.

Yeah he surprised me in BvS but was shite in justice league. The bit that killed it for me was when he spoke to himself after superman f*cked him up on the grass.

Lol, yeah. There many odd moments which I know came down to bringing in Whedon and re-editing the film but there is the opening scene where he tells Alfred to "prep the jet, we're going north tonight" cleanshaven and the next time we see him meeting Aquaman he's grown a full beard which must've been within a day or two. Having the original Batman movie music playing was a cool touch, as with the Superman theme but just felt like a cheap attempt to please fans. I don't think it needed it.

Wish they'd released the rumoured Synder cut

I prefer Bale myself, hands down. But since that wasn't an option...
But wasn't it a done deal that they've both left? I thought it was. I'm not bothered with Affleck leaving but I thought Cavill was a very good Superman.

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig and harry
I prefer Bale myself, hands down. But since that wasn't an option...
But wasn't it a done deal that they've both left? I thought it was. I'm not bothered with Affleck leaving but I thought Cavill was a very good Superman.

I'm not sure, I don't think it's been officially revealed yet. With what Snyder had set up it would be a terrible waste. Jeremy Irons as Alfred, the dead Jason Todd Robin killed by the Joker.

So many things they could've done including an actual decent film with a Robin who isn't a jealous c*** and spends half the film arguing with Batman lol.

I hope Affleck stays on and the do a prequel trilogy to BVS. I can't see how they can just recast them and expect their universe not to take more of a critical beating. You could do flashpoint to explain it somehow then that just makes all that's come before redundant. It's a bit of a mess really lol

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
well come to papa, looks like this be my first ever hdzeta :D
goto start some where right:LOL:

as they say just need the gb :hilarious:

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I'm not sure, I don't think it's been officially revealed yet. With what Snyder had set up it would be a terrible waste. Jeremy Irons as Alfred, the dead Jason Todd Robin killed by the Joker.

So many things they could've done including an actual decent film with a Robin who isn't a jealous c*** and spends half the film arguing with Batman lol.

I hope Affleck stays on and the do a prequel trilogy to BVS. I can't see how they can just recast them and expect their universe not to take more of a critical beating. You could do flashpoint to explain it somehow then that just makes all that's come before redundant. It's a bit of a mess really lol
If they're (Affleck and Cavill) are going to leave (if they haven't already) then it's best that they leave now, not delay it. The sooner the better. Otherwise sign them both on for an additional 3-5 films.

Reactions: Covcraig
Oh my, I wasn't planning on getting a premium version of this but it's beautiful.

Hope the Steelbook has some metallic effects, though.

FB GB is in March so not long to wait till this'll be in hand I wouldn't of thought (April, right around the general release)

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
Status
Not open for further replies.