Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think when you get it personally signed, so meeting him to get it signed, is worth the £95.
Every time you see your signed steelbook you remember that moment.....priceless!
So when you’ve got a chance.....do it.

Except the event is being held by showmasters in which case you'll be shoved in front of him, have your auto done then moved out on a never ender conveyor belt and you'd be lucky it you get a word in edge ways. That's how it was last year and with the popularity of Aquaman I'm fully expecting it to be the same this year.

I think when you get it personally signed, so meeting him to get it signed, is worth the £95.
Every time you see your signed steelbook you remember that moment.....priceless!
So when you’ve got a chance.....do it.
Every time I would see my signed steelbook I would remember that I spent 95£ to have my glossy pristine steelbook ruined by a messy signature obscuring the artwork.

I like the steelbook art but why oh why does it kick me back to the seventies?... All we need is a disco ball, some flashing LEDs, and Aquaman would be a shoe in for Saturday Night Fever! :LOL:

just a few thoughts on the discs... if you can, UHD is the way to go... as the HDR really makes those underwater scenes so colorful and vibrant, and oh, man those IMAX scenes on HDR is gorgeous! ... atmos mix is top notch too, lots of LFE use, if you love the ground shaking films, you're in for a treat... all i can say is, this is really a demo disc that you'd love to show to your friends...

anyway guys, bad news for 3D lovers, there's NO IMAX scenes for 3D disc... which was a dick move from Warner... don't know what were they thinking... i think those IMAX scenes would look more glorious on 3D...

thanks, @goufcustom. :thumbs: it's a toughie - i have a 4K set-up, but the single lenti is a bit of a so-so image, although i know Zeta's lentis are always excellent. however, the double lenti has the most appropriate cover for the film for me. HDZeta is my first port of call for DC releases (for no specific but now established reason), but the UMania edition would have sorted that out. :facepalm: and of course i know i could buy a 4K amaray as well and stick that in, but i'm trying to avoid too many dupes these days. plus, of course, this all assumes i am in the right place at the right time when the GB starts... :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
anyway guys, bad news for 3D lovers, there's NO IMAX scenes for 3D disc... which was a dick move from Warner... don't know what were they thinking... i think those IMAX scenes would look more glorious on 3D...
That's the opposite of the dick move that Disney seem to do, with their IMAX scenes generally only being in 3D releases.

Depends how you do it. I've had pretty good success getting them for free. I got some 8x10 photos printed and sent them to people's agents. Tom Hardy signed and returned my photo. Henry Cavill returned my photo unsigned with a different Superman signed photo(I imagine his agent has a stack of them) and I'm yet to hear from Margot Robbie lol.

not all the actors sign there own i had heard some have people do it for them etc, i mean why sign you own when can pay some else who will.

Do we know more about when this will be available? I showed the wife the Best Buy artwork and then the rest of the world stuff, and this one won out. No surprise, it’s amazing.

That's the opposite of the dick move that Disney seem to do, with their IMAX scenes generally only being in 3D releases.
yeah, exactly... it's really complicated and confusing what media you'd want to be getting these days, i'm not even mentioning about the audio (Warner, Sony Disney, Fox only have atmos mix for UHD, while Paramount put atmos on all formats...)

just a few thoughts on the discs... if you can, UHD is the way to go... as the HDR really makes those underwater scenes so colorful and vibrant, and oh, man those IMAX scenes on HDR is gorgeous! ... atmos mix is top notch too, lots of LFE use, if you love the ground shaking films, you're in for a treat... all i can say is, this is really a demo disc that you'd love to show to your friends...

I saw on a Hong Kong forum that, the 3D version (US) features as many IMAX scenes as the the 2D version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we know more about when this will be available? I showed the wife the Best Buy artwork and then the rest of the world stuff, and this one won out. No surprise, it’s amazing.

Nothing official that I’m aware of but at a guess it will be late April / Early - Mid May for Pre-order depending how well the TDK Trilogy Motherbox and 4 Upcoming (end of March/April) Silver’s rollout.

I saw on a Hong Kong forum that, the 3D version (US) features as many IMAX scenes as the the 2D version.
well...not so sure what does that post #54 said as I can’t read Chinese and i didn’t see any proof of the 3D IMAX scenes

But here what happened on my US disc and it’s also been confirmed from US members from the other forum, there’s no 3D IMAX scenes ...

Left UHD / right 3D
CFB873ED-B304-4A4D-A6D0-223717835B4B.jpeg

6F1C8C24-BF24-44D4-92A4-CC38E0A72F8F.jpeg

0EB7E8E8-72D4-4F08-ADE1-750937BF75AB.jpeg

And I don’t think Warner would author 3D differently for different regions...

well...not so sure what does that post #54 said as I can’t read Chinese and i didn’t see any proof of the 3D IMAX scenes

But here what happened on my US disc and it’s also been confirmed from US members from the other forum, there’s no 3D IMAX scenes ...

Left UHD / right 3D
View attachment 417651
View attachment 417652
View attachment 417653

And I don’t think Warner would author 3D differently for different regions...

Great examples of HDR and WCG working their magic on the 4K :drool::cigar: can’t wait to spin this disc :joy:

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.