Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been tracking my one click for 30 days and received an auto generated email from USPS today after the item arrived in the wrong city that the pkg is now being returned to sender...Ugh! My HDZETA invoice has the correct address but i'm guessing they addressed it wrong. I'm sure this is gonna be a mess to try and resolve. Anyone ever dealt with customer service from HDZETA on an issue like this?

Been tracking my one click for 30 days and received an auto generated email from USPS today after the item arrived in the wrong city that the pkg is now being returned to sender...Ugh! My HDZETA invoice has the correct address but i'm guessing they addressed it wrong. I'm sure this is gonna be a mess to try and resolve. Anyone ever dealt with customer service from HDZETA on an issue like this?

That's weird - typically USPS will re-route the package to the right location, just takes a bit longer.

The auto-generated messages are not the most accurate. If you want, PM me the tracking and I'll try and help you.

You can certainly e-mail HDZeta but they will tell you that they can't do anything until they receive the return and most returns get sent back by boat.

That will take a while.

Starting to really wish I had gone for all the HDZ DC One Clicks. I have the Dark Knight ones, I'm getting Suicide Squad from @cooey and I definitely plan to get Man of Steel. This Aquaman one looks fantastic... sigh. Sad times. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.