Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice in general. Not sure the rear of the OC and of the steel hit a home run with me, but other than that, it's still nice and I'm following :watch:
HDZ draws first blood!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I'd prefer less jellyfish on the overall artworks!

All the characters they could use and they use underwater background imagery? (n)

Seems like a bit of a rush job to me.

Very nice in general. Not sure the rear of the OC and of the steel hit a home run with me, but other than that, it's still nice and I'm following :watch:
HDZ draws first blood!

The more I look at it the more I agree with the back of the one click, it doesn't look bad but feel the space could be utilised abit better. I think the comic con poster would have looked good on the back

780a3ffb3f3403d14698545070b2db91.jpg

They're saying on the FB group this will be released before MOS so I guess that's been pushed till Q3/Q4 of this year

Also think HDZ need to reissue the BVS box, it's the only one that's not a lenti (n) Call it a gift for our continued support ;) well apart from @Flloydo's :p

full

I do agree with what you're saying about BVS being the only one without a lenticular but personally I love the BVS one click boxset as it. It's I think the design is subtle and understated and just works. One of my favourites if i'm honest, that may be down to nostalgia of it being my first Hdzeta one click boxset though lol

That said, with the current designs of the characters in the front and the logos in the back of Aquaman and Wonder Woman this would make a pretty sweet boxset lenticular

MV5BYThjYzcyYzItNTVjNy00NDk0LTgwMWQtYjMwNmNlNWJhMzMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
The more I look at it the more I agree with the back of the one click, it doesn't look bad but feel the space could be utilised abit better. I think the comic con poster would have looked good on the back

780a3ffb3f3403d14698545070b2db91.jpg
That would look better, I agree :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: but it's less underwater themed so it doesn't fit the rest of their designs as well.

Reactions: Covcraig
Steel looks nice and the image for the slip in the middle looks decent but not feeling the others. Plus when it comes to zetas slips, the one I like is usually the special pack for the one click only. Another reason I can’t be f*cked with them. They seem to alwas pick the better art for that.

I'd prefer less jellyfish on the overall artworks!

All the characters they could use and they use underwater background imagery? (n)

Seems like a bit of a rush job to me.

This is how I feel. I think manta are a threat to them and have been for a while. Zeta seen to rush with beautyshots so manta can’t use them. But then zeta always make changes anyway.
I doubt zetas is approved

Edit: just noticed it says not 100% approved meaning they are trying to get in before manta 100%.

I hope manta get approved on all the better art quicker than them

Is it me or is this a really strange order

C0EA6121-BA83-423B-BB50-4FC74275EDE0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Status
Not open for further replies.