Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The GB and Website now sold out for boxsets. This will sell out as always, I mean if JL sold out, this wont be hard lol. Another great release from Zeta, bring on MOS baby!

Reactions: Covcraig
The GB and Website now sold out for boxsets. This will sell out as always, I mean if JL sold out, this wont be hard lol. Another great release from Zeta, bring on MOS baby!

The weird thing is when the GB for Boxset went live, there were 80 Box available for GB,
Yet there is only 57 Sold Boxset and now OOS...
They definitely removed the 23 Boxsets that should remain available for GB.

The weird thing is when the GB for Boxset went live, there were 80 Box available for GB,
Yet there is only 57 Sold Boxset and now OOS...
They definitely removed the 23 Boxsets that should remain available for GB.
I wonder where the 23 remaining boxsets has sneaked to...? :whistle:

Any chance of restock of the boxset? Missed this and till now have collected every single HDZ DC boxset! Not sure how I missed putting a calendar reminder...

Didn’t think I’d order this as I don’t really like any of the slips or the SteelBook (glossy French 4K + 3D SteelBook is my preferred) but I love the box and am curious to see if the special pack can have a SteelBook and folder swapped into it as I want a slip with the waterfall art. Box will look nice next to Wonder Woman, regardless.

Any chance of restock of the boxset? Missed this and till now have collected every single HDZ DC boxset! Not sure how I missed putting a calendar reminder...

How can you miss out and forget to put this in your calander especially collecting every single DC boxset!? :OMG:
And also that it was hanging around the webiste for over an hour as well!

Oh dear....!

On the OC going out of stock here...this has happened 2 times I remember, when the GB doesn't sell out in under an hour, the rest of the allocation will disappear. Likely being sold elsewhere where there is an immediate demand.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Status
Not open for further replies.