Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t think I’ve seen any one clicks come back on the website? When they have disappeared they are normally gone for good...

For those still searching I'm sure there are still avenues in which you can secure one at retail price(well close enough to retail)..

There is a guy on fb who sells them, he's in HK, if you search Aquaman hdzeta groupbuy on fb you'll likely find who I mean(among other fb group buys). There's a GB open on another popular blu ray website which has only a few posts on it so should be a chance to secure one there also.

What is the definition of ‘sold out’? Does it mean you can’t add it to basket and check out through the retailer? Or does it also include those distributed through several forums and GBs which are also ‘sold out’ which you have to do some digging and pay little on top for their time? If that’s the case nothing is really sold out yet...

I think these 'blood bath' orders are over unless it is super limited like Zeta's silver releases which were a bit crazy if I remember!
If they have been available for an hour or so that is more than enough time to get your order in. If you didn't then you simply forgotten about it or snoozed off.
A blood bath is when you F5 your fingers off at the date and time it goes live and you cannot get an order in. The last time I can remember something as crazy was the Deadpool Manta lab releases where we had to stick our name down on the thread and there were like mutiple posts :LOL:

I missed the 1-Click, just forgot, was it the same price direct from HDzeta as JL $115 plus $27 Shipping?
Also same amount of 1-Click Boxsets 1,000? Never saw amount of copies listed anywhere?

I missed the 1-Click was it the same price direct from HDzeta as JL $115 plus $27 Shipping?
Also same amount of 1-Click Boxsets 1,000? Never saw amount of copies listed anywhere?

Add $3 to the inflation costs at $118 per boxset

Reactions: Jaxxx
If there are 1000 one clicks thats 2k copies inside not including the special pack. As there is a DL and SL as well say they 500 copies each, that makes a 3k print run which seems more realistic for WEA.

Yea but you're all forgetting about the 750 that are a part of the overall 2000 that weren't mentioned when the actual 1000 was the print run taking away the 500 off the 2000 then the additional 50 inside the sets plus the extra 750 special packs that make up that overall 1000, which people forget about, so the 2000 wasn't the actual run and what was 2000 became 1000, with that additional 50 leaving 1500 as the total and even that hasn't been confirmed.

Yea but you're all forgetting about the 750 that are a part of the overall 2000 that weren't mentioned when the actual 1000 was the print run taking away the 500 off the 2000 then the additional 50 inside the sets plus the extra 750 special packs that make up that overall 1000, which people forget about, so the 2000 wasn't the actual run and what was 2000 became 1000, with that additional 50 leaving 1500 as the total and even that hasn't been confirmed.
I wish I had a higher I.Q.
I just couldn't take that all in.:(

This should be similar as WW Print Run 2000.
800 Boxsets(1600 Steelbooks used for the Box)
400 Steelbooks Remaining to split between Single and Double Lenticular.

• Haha
Reactions: St4rlord
If it's like wonderwoman which had same print run: 800 one clicks, 1050 double lentis(including the 800 in one clicks), 800 4k single lentis (only in one click), 150 3D single lentis (which are special pack in one click and don't have steel in one click).

• Haha
Reactions: St4rlord
What's with all of the special pack talk when it comes to print run? Do you count slips or SteelBooks for the print run?

I would think a "print run" is about how many SteelBooks are made which from my understanding is 2000.

Last edited:
Special packs should not be included in the print run as they are not a SteelBook. Print run should not be counted as how many editions or boxes released, but how many steelbooks there are.

The Dark Knight trilogy had 1000 boxsets in each comprising of 1K DL and 1K SL 4K.

I just looked at Justice League.
Boxset is 1000 so there are 1K DL and 1K SL 4K.

Looking at the DL there are 1,500 copies in total (1K in the boxset) that makes 500 single DL on sale.

Looking at the SL (NOT the 4K) there are 500 copies on sale. SL are NOT part of the boxset.

That makes 3K print run.

We should not be comparing this to WW but with the last DC release as that is Justice League.

So as I predicted before, my guess there is 1,000 one clicks (making 2,000 copies) and 500 additional DL sold on its own, and 500 SL sold on its own. That makes 3,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.