Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone please post the beautyshots in full resolution again, without the HDN watermark? I like HDN and all, but for my little side project (collecting beautyshots, no kidding) I'd rather have the unaltered original.
Unfortunately HDzeta have taken the product page down from their webshop, otherwise I would have saved the images from there.

@wxlinkswd
Anybody?

Reactions: Actarus
Updates:
Since 4K UHD discs import delay at customs,the boxset shipping will be delay to 25-26th.
Double lenti and Single lenti will start the shipping at next week,i will update the tracking numbers asap.
Sorry again for the delay.

Sorry for “uninitiated” question, but where we should suppose to find the tracking numbers when you’ll going to update them for Double Lenticular, here?

I actually cancelled my orders. I decided to stop being silly and buying certain releases just because they are part of a collection.
This really isn't a "must have" HDZeta DC release like the Dark Knight Trilogy was. Perhaps I'll grab Man Of Steel which of course is really the only good movie in the DCEU.

Status
Not open for further replies.