Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You unsealed? You must mean the brown box it came in.
Pics or it didn't happen :giggle:
I always unseal my blufans sets (just not the slips) so decided to do the same here to have a look. Only aquaman is unsealed. I removed the stickers off the wrap and put them on the front of the box too. Don't get me wrong, I was having sweats and almost keeled over, but I did it in the end.

I always unseal my blufans sets (just not the slips) so decided to do the same here to have a look. Only aquaman is unsealed. I removed the stickers off the wrap and put them on the front of the box too. Don't get me wrong, I was having sweats and almost keeled over, but I did it in the end.

Its way better then u get to see each edition. I keep everything sealed as well but always open the one clicks to see each version otherwise u gotta buy 3 more versions to see them in hand if u keep one click sealed lol :D

Reactions: Alfred Kantorowicz
Its way better then u get to see each edition. I keep everything sealed as well but always open the one clicks to see each version otherwise u gotta buy 3 more versions to see them in hand if u keep one click sealed lol :D
At which point you would need an HDN straightjacket and a trip to the loony bin.:p By the way, when will the HDN Shop start selling straightjackets for us crazy collectors?;)

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
I got my 1-click today and, oh my, is the box beat up. Someone was having a bad day and took it out on my box. Parts of the box were ripped off and part of the label was ripped off. Someone visited some rage on that box. Some bastard or bastardess needs to undergo anger management therapy. Fortunately, the contents are just fine thanks to HDzeta packaging.:thumbs:

At which point you would need an HDN straightjacket and a trip to the loony bin.:p By the way, when will the HDN Shop start selling straightjackets for us crazy collectors?;)

its not uncommon. i know quite a few people that buy one clicks plus individuals and dont open anything at all lol

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I got my 1-click today and, oh my, is the box beat up. Someone was having a bad day and took it out on my box. Parts of the box were ripped off and part of the label was ripped off. Someone visited some rage on that box. Some bastard or bastardess needs to undergo anger management therapy. Fortunately, the contents are just fine thanks to HDzeta packaging.:thumbs:
Close call.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
My one click came in today, my first one ever. I haven’t opened it (not sure I will) but the box came intact and the one click totally flawless. The lenti on the front is incredible. These box sets are totally worth the price tag, I’m thrilled for their next one in the DCEU (whichever that ends up being - my hope is it’ll be Man of Steel).

Now I’ve gotta go back and get the rest! A pricey but worthwhile pursuit!

My one click came in today, my first one ever. I haven’t opened it (not sure I will) but the box came intact and the one click totally flawless. The lenti on the front is incredible. These box sets are totally worth the price tag, I’m thrilled for their next one in the DCEU (whichever that ends up being - my hope is it’ll be Man of Steel).

Now I’ve gotta go back and get the rest! A pricey but worthwhile pursuit!
I opened my box, reluctantly, and put the stickers off the wrap onto the box front. Kept the slips sealed and use a protective steel shell for it (looks way better than in the wrap).

Do it. You won't regret it.

Has anyone ever had their parcels opened by the Chinese post office or customs? I don't think I've had a parcel opened for inspection in the country of origin but my One Click came opened and the shrink-wrap discarded along with the stickers. The outer box was shoddily re-sealed by tape with China Post wording on it.
03.jpg

Luckily the contents seem to be complete and untouched, but annoyingly the One Click box has some damages on it:
01.jpg

02.jpg

Does anyone (@wxlinkswd @n3wk1d) know what amount is HDZeta writing on the package?
Cause in my country the customs request an invoice and I must have one with the
same amount that would be on the package.
Any idea would be welcomed and appreciated!

Does anyone (@wxlinkswd @n3wk1d) know what amount is HDZeta writing on the package?
Cause in my country the customs request an invoice and I must have one with the
same amount that would be on the package.
Any idea would be welcomed and appreciated!
USD 16.00 on every parcel for almost three years now (was USD 20.00 before that).

Reactions: Felix_ro
USD 16.00 on every parcel for almost three years now (was USD 20.00 before that).

Many thanks!
I take it and really hope this amount would be the TOTAL amount, not just the item and then the shipping price be aside this, another amount writen on the label! If will be the total amount will be GREAT for my Double Lenticular which is on the way!

Also I'm almost sure this does not apply to the One Click parcels/package, cause I believe this would certainly trigger the customs to check what's so BIG and with so little price, right? ;)

Many thanks!
I take it and really hope this amount would be the TOTAL amount, not just the item and then the shipping price be aside this, another amount writen on the label! If will be the total amount will be GREAT for my Double Lenticular which is on the way!

Also I'm almost sure this does not apply to the One Click parcels/package, cause I believe this would certainly trigger the customs to check what's so BIG and with so little price, right? ;)

Yes I can confirm 16 usd on EVERY package, oneclick included :)

Many thanks!

This is how the relevant part of the shipping label looks like (no separate shipping cost is itemized anywhere):
HDzeta_CN22.jpg
It's exactly the same for single items and one-clicks (as mentioned by @Hereticz above).

Yes I can confirm 16 usd on EVERY package, oneclick included :)
This is how the relevant part of the shipping label looks like (no separate shipping cost is itemized anywhere):
It's exactly the same for single items and one-clicks (as mentioned by @Hereticz above).

Oh, that's SUPER GREAT!
MANY THANKS both for all your replies, especially with the picture which indeed is THE BEST!

Have a good one...

• Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
Love the 4K lenti! Anyone taken the shrinkwrap of there lentis ?
nope. its illegal in my household to open premiums :rofl::rofl::whistle::whistle::thanks::thanks:;);)

i enjoy watching others do it though :thumbs::thumbs::smuggrin::smuggrin:
IF and WHEN I'll get my Double Lenti, I promise to unwrap it and share some pictures, if nobody else done by then.
Currently is "shipped by airline" since 28 June, and I would expect not to get it before 28 July.
Soooo... if you can wait until then... :spoil: I for one have to :(

Reactions: dominic and djjez83
Status
Not open for further replies.