Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks gorgeous. Glad I wasn't a huge fan of the film, otherwise I would have had to shell out $$$ for this :LOL:

Both Manta and HDZ announced same day???!!! :wow::wacky: Needless to say I NEED this for my HDZ DC collection :hungry: Steelbook in a super high gloss should look awesome :drool: Didn't expect that artwork either, looks great.

1 x OC to Australia for me please :drool:

Must say it’s shaping up to be a cracker of a release already from the beautiful wrap around steelbook to the stunning Lenti OC Boxset and also the artwork choices being used on the front of the Slips aswell.

Also that line up of all 9 DC HDZ OC’s looks spectacular and can’t wait for the year to progress so my collection will look a lot like this aswell. 7 down 2 to go :joy:

Last edited:
Maybe Hdzeta caught wind of Manta's announcement of the release and imminent group buy and thought they'd get in with their announcement as well sway any potential buyers from going with Manta?

Maybe Hdzeta caught wind of Manta's announcement of the release and imminent group buy and thought they'd get in with their announcement as well sway any potential buyers from going with Manta?

Well they just left Manta in the dust by providing their artwork.

Reactions: Covcraig
Mother may I :wow:

Great choice of artworks all around. Looking forward to adding this to the collection (even if the film was a bit on the lame side)

Status
Not open for further replies.