Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they will charge us 110$ for this OC (plus shipping cost of course).

I made decision I believe is wrong because I don't consider the price for each edition (???)

Can anyone confirm the definitely price for each edition? A link from 2 years ago can help and I thank that, but it was 2 years ago. The release would be the next month and we are tenting to buy it blind

I don't think they will charge us 110$ for this OC (plus shipping cost of course).

I made decision I believe is wrong because I don't consider the price for each edition (???)

Can anyone confirm the definitely price for each edition? A link from 2 years ago can help and I thank that, but it was 2 years ago. The release would be the next month and we are tenting to buy it blind

That is what a OC typically goes for and has been that way for quite sometime. Those are the prices you should expect to pay. Been pretty steady for a while.

Here's a more recent release Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

That should serve you as a guidance.

Confirmation will come from HDZeta later and will be posted in OP as usual.

It's been a while since I ordered direct from HDZeta. Has there been an improvement with their servers? I remember ordering the Wonder Woman One Click and it was stressful. I wasn't sure that my order was gonna go through but I was able to complete checkout which took quite a bit of time. Is it better to take a chance ordering direct or buy from the GB instead? How many copies will be allocated for the GB @wxlinkswd?

What's up with the other good artworks being held hostage in a boxset? That's quite a d!ck move from HDZeta. (n) Some collectors like myself don't need multiple editions of the very same movie....

What's up with the other good artworks being held hostage in a boxset? That's quite a d!ck move from HDZeta. (n) Some collectors like myself don't need multiple editions of the very same movie....

Welcome to the world of collecting HDZeta ultimate boxsets kid

It's not a d!ck move though really is it.
They're a business out to make money. If anything it's a smart move. They sell out regardless but for the customer its swings and roundabouts, all or nothing, all or the next best thing etc. If you were a business you would do the same to get your sets to sell (even if there is an argument that there is no need and will sell anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.