Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
3rd time of trying I finally got the One Click direct :rolleyes: Had two payment fails beforehand and I remember my last order with HDZ direct, also a payment fail :banghead: Such a crap webstore to order from lol, and along with the fact no PayPal available. If I didn't have a prepaid card I wouldn't use it, even though it's cheaper.

I reformatted my computer and found out I can now order directly. Before I couldn't due to a security breach notice saying not trusted site or something similar.

Reactions: Mickle_89
The GB OC price is oddly low anyway, normally the difference between OC direct and GB is more than 14 usd :cautious:

Definitely Not ! ...WW is a Brand by Itself ! Print Run for WW was 2000 Copies.

Aquaman is more collected by DC Fans...

But Aquaman is much better film, better pace, more fun, and breathtaking action sequences....I don´t remember I was so hammered during watchin a WW :rolleyes: .....

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
the boset is almost to the 2000g limit for standard shipping as it is so anything else added puts it over the limit for sure

I guess that makes sense... I didn't realize how much the 1-click must weigh.

Now that I look, the box is 1860g, and add the Sing at 465g, and Bingo! I'm over 2000g... sheesh. Thanks again!

I guess that makes sense... I didn't realize how much the 1-click must weigh.

Now that I look, the box is 1860g, and add the Sing at 465g, and Bingo! I'm over 2000g... sheesh. Thanks again!

the boxset is 1500g on its own excluding packaging which be around 300g. Probably can sneak in a 1 disc steel with no slips, thats about it.

I reformatted my computer and found out I can now order directly. Before I couldn't due to a security breach notice saying not trusted site or something similar.
I ordered using my phone and on Chrome, after the first payment fail, I was told to contact my Bank, thought F-that and tried again lol, second time my card was frozen but I was able to confirm the purchase and unfreeze my card. Third time was the charm lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Nothing to do with your computer. Payease, the credit card payment processor HDzeta uses, updated their security certificate last month.

Payease's previous (Symantec issued) security certificate was no longer trusted by Google Chrome (since April 17th, 2018) and Mozilla Firefox (since May 9th, 2018).

But Aquaman is much better film, better pace, more fun, and breathtaking action sequences....I don´t remember I was so hammered during watchin a WW :rolleyes: .....

I personally disagree, loved WW saw this few times already...

I could barely make it through Aquaman, I dislike the Actor they are using on top of that.
Plus it looked too CGI for me, not too realistic through the whole movie (mostly the underwater scenes were so so)

I find Wonder Woman had more Depth within the Story line.
The different Sceneries all Perfect through the movie. Plus Gal Gadot was such a Perfect fit for WW :drool:

Nothing to do with your computer. Payease, the credit card payment processor HDzeta uses, updated their security certificate last month.

Payease's previous (Symantec issued) security certificate was no longer trusted by Google Chrome (since April 17th, 2018) and Mozilla Firefox (since May 9th, 2018).
I orderd After April 17th 2018 and had the same message pop up so it looks like the reformat worked.

• Haha
Reactions: Ranavalone
I personally disagree, loved WW saw this few times already...

I could barely make it through Aquaman, I dislike the Actor they are using on top of that.
Plus it looked too CGI for me, not too realistic through the whole movie (mostly the underwater scenes were so so)

So you're saying that Atlantis didn't look realistic? You mean compared to the real Atlantis? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.