Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea but you're all forgetting about the 750 that are a part of the overall 2000 that weren't mentioned when the actual 1000 was the print run taking away the 500 off the 2000 then the additional 50 inside the sets plus the extra 750 special packs that make up that overall 1000, which people forget about, so the 2000 wasn't the actual run and what was 2000 became 1000, with that additional 50 leaving 1500 as the total and even that hasn't been confirmed.

You confused me lol

• Haha
Reactions: St4rlord
You confused me lol

Yeah no kidding.
Special packs should not be included in the print run as they are not a SteelBook. Print run should not be counted as how many editions or boxes released, but how many steelbooks there are.

The Dark Knight trilogy had 1000 boxsets in each comprising of 1K DL and 1K SL 4K.

I just looked at Justice League.
Boxset is 1000 so there are 1K DL and 1K SL 4K.

Looking at the DL there are 1,500 copies in total (1K in the boxset) that makes 500 single DL on sale.

Looking at the SL (NOT the 4K) there are 500 copies on sale. SL are NOT part of the boxset.

That makes 3K print run.

We should not be comparing this to WW but with the last DC release as that is Justice League.

So as I predicted before, my guess there is 1,000 one clicks (making 2,000 copies) and 500 additional DL sold on its own, and 500 SL sold on its own. That makes 3,000.

That makes sense to me. :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: St4rlord and sunnyx
Yea but you're all forgetting about the 750 that are a part of the overall 2000 that weren't mentioned when the actual 1000 was the print run taking away the 500 off the 2000 then the additional 50 inside the sets plus the extra 750 special packs that make up that overall 1000, which people forget about, so the 2000 wasn't the actual run and what was 2000 became 1000, with that additional 50 leaving 1500 as the total and even that hasn't been confirmed.

tenor (1).gif

Is the double lenti just the blu ray and 3d, as per the picture, or does it also include the 4k as per the group buy listing 'Aquaman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China] (Double Lenti)'?

Is the double lenti just the blu ray and 3d, as per the picture, or does it also include the 4k as per the group buy listing 'Aquaman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China] (Double Lenti)'?

There was a typo in the title. What you see in the photos in the OP, is what's correct.

Reactions: adrianjturner
Just checking as I am going to buy the 4k disc to go with it but didn't want to do that if it was going to come with it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Anyone after the one click brand new sealed for GB price plus shipping (when it arrives with me) give me a shout

Could someone please post the beautyshots in full resolution again, without the HDN watermark? I like HDN and all, but for my little side project (collecting beautyshots, no kidding) I'd rather have the unaltered original.
Unfortunately HDzeta have taken the product page down from their webshop, otherwise I would have saved the images from there.

@wxlinkswd

Could someone please post the beautyshots in full resolution again, without the HDN watermark? I like HDN and all, but for my little side project (collecting beautyshots, no kidding) I'd rather have the unaltered original.
Unfortunately HDzeta have taken the product page down from their webshop, otherwise I would have saved the images from there.

@wxlinkswd

Look post #258.

Status
Not open for further replies.