Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and DMD4k
By the beard of Zeus, I think HDzeta have really outdone themselves this time. The only downside for me is that, given my girlfriend's infatuation with Jason Momoa, she is going to want to bring this 1-click into bed with us.
You could have a nice game of water sports together.

No? ...Too far. :angel:

• Haha
Reactions: harry and nafosb
Ninjas who ordered direct, tracking #s on HDzeta site:watch:
photo-1-1532212849437295406401.gif

Again, sorry for the noob question, but what does it means “ordered direct”? It means ordered directly from HDZeta’s website?
Or is about ordering from the GB here @ HDN with direct shipping from HDZeta? And if it this last, how do we see the tracking on HDZeta’s website, please?

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
Again, sorry for the noob question, but what does it means “ordered direct”? It means ordered directly from HDZeta’s website?
Or is about ordering from the GB here @ HDN with direct shipping from HDZeta? And if it this last, how do we see the tracking on HDZeta’s website, please?

It means ordered directly from HDZeta’s website.

OK, thanks Stygian!

I would certainly thought that Zeta would send the truckings back to the ones that ordered via e-mails, not make them somehow public on their website. But most likely I do not know the exact procedure Zeta is using since I could never get something interesting (for me) from their website directly.

• Thanks
I would certainly thought that Zeta would send the truckings back to the ones that ordered via e-mails, not make them somehow public on their website.
The tracking numbers for direct orders are not public, they are in the order details of a particular order (like most online stores would have).

HDzeta's online store doesn't send "shipped" emails.

Reactions: Felix_ro and milky
To answer your last question, if ordered here at HDN, the tracking numbers will be publicized here on the forum thread, or on the actual GB thread.

So keep an eye out if HDN is your preferred purchase route :thumbs:

Reactions: Felix_ro and milky
The tracking numbers for direct orders are not public, they are in the order details of a particular order (like most online stores would have).
To answer your last question, if ordered here at HDN, the tracking numbers will be publicized here on the forum thread, or on the actual GB thread.
Thanks @Stygian @Ranavalone @GeoRattray :notworthy::thanks:
I would certainly thought that Zeta would send the truckings back to the ones that ordered via e-mails, not make them somehow public on their website. But most likely I do not know the exact procedure Zeta is using since I could never get something interesting (for me) from their website directly.
HDzeta don't e-mail you unless you e-mail them first @Felix_ro so you have to check your order status around the release date.
If the status is "Delivered," it doesn't mean actually "delivered to you" but "the package's been sent out,"
HDzetaOrderStatus.JPG
and you can click to see your tracking#;)
HDzetaTracking#.JPG
Their customer service and @wxlinkswd have always been great to me and I LOOOOOOVE their products:kiss: Wish I could afford their box sets every single time like some of you guys:offtopic::D

Last edited:

Thanks @Stygian @Ranavalone @GeoRattray :notworthy::thanks:

HDzeta don't e-mail you unless you e-mail them first @Felix_ro so you have to check your order status around the release date.
If the status is "Delivered," it doesn't mean actually "delivered to you" but "the package's been sent out,"
View attachment 435065
and you can click to see your tracking#;)
View attachment 435066
Their customer service and @wxlinkswd have always been great to me and I LOOOOOOVE their products:kiss: Wish I could afford their box sets every single time like some of you guys:offtopic::D

Many thanks EVERYONE for your answers full of information! Greatly appreciated!
Now I know a little better to what to expect, being one of the ones that ordered here on HDN, not on Zeta's website.
Hopefully we'll have some exciting news soon(er)! :) :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.