Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be cool if HDZeta made these newer gold label stickers available to people who participated in previous group buys for the DC boxsets to add (if interested) on as the previous ones were garbage and almost impossible to remove from the plastic wrap

Reactions: paulboland
Would be cool if HDZeta made these newer gold label stickers available to people who participated in previous group buys for the DC boxsets to add (if interested) on as the previous ones were garbage and almost impossible to remove from the plastic wrap

of course they will at £5/$5 a go, many as you want :D

Reactions: djjez83

yes exactly why i dont open anything anymore. they were impossible to remove and put back, always ripped. I like having the original stickers on the cover otherwise:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89
Super Slips! ... And ugly steelbook.
In gold series is really bad with Steelbooks...
Haven't opened my DL, but probably will not open. Maybe even sell - really don't like this steelbook.
Aquaman from Manta - my everything! Wait for him.

Haven't opened my DL, but probably will not open. Maybe even sell - really don't like this steelbook.

I like the steelbook. Far from ugly, in my opinion. If you indeed think the gold label steelbooks are ugly you should sell them all. Why keep them? Love the Manta edition, too. Can't wait to have both OC in hand side by side.

Best wishes,

Michael

HDZeta steelbooks are always full gloss without bossing. So there is no surprise, all those here who have HDZeta editions know exactly what to expect. Unless your disappointment is elsewhere?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Least they could do to spice them up is some metallic effects; my first HDZeta gold was Interstellar and that’s an insanely beautiful SteelBook but it seems they switched SteelBook manufacturers right after that because they’re all flat now. Shame.

Thankfully the French Ultimate and German 4K SteelBooks are glossy and have fantastic metallic effects (and better art), and can be swapped into these slips easily.

Just today, yes today, opened my : Wonder Woman Double Lenti. (Because had hint there were many damaged steels. - late in the game to know that, I know ... )

Yeps. Mine was too. Contacted Manta Lab. No reply. Not Cool or Nice.

****' em ...

Just today, yes today, opened my : Wonder Woman Double Lenti. (Because had hint there were many damaged steels. - late in the game to know that, I know ... )

****' em ...
you are complaining about something that was released 1.5 years ago....this isnt costco lol

I like the steelbook. Far from ugly, in my opinion. If you indeed think the gold label steelbooks are ugly you should sell them all. Why keep them? Love the Manta edition, too. Can't wait to have both OC in hand side by side.

Best wishes,

Michael

Recently I sold almost all gold steelbooks HDZETA. I tolerate that they are almost always "flat", but the terrible quality of the coating - is not very good. All that was open - quite disappointed. Everywhere attritions, sometimes even some small dents.
Once one insert steelbook in to Slip - get scratch on whole steelbook... It's not normal. This does not happen to others. And I have no complaints about the silver series. Steelbooks WWA, but they are of good quality.
If HDZETA improves the quality (maybe change the plant for the production of WEA Steelbooks) - then maybe everything will be fine.
Sometimes, I want save only very good Slips and sell gold steelbooks but I'm so not used to doing...

****' em ...

there is nothing they can do lmfao

you should never of opened it 1.5 years after release if you knew there was damage as they cant replace it. they have no stock.

• Haha
  • Thanks
Reactions: sminister and milky
there is nothing they can do lmfao

you should never of opened it 1.5 years after release if you knew there was damage as they cant replace it. they have no stock.

How the ..... I were to knew there were damage ? Tell me pls !

****' em ...

lol what did you expect? Replacement steel after almost 2 years since release? :hilarious:

Holy sh*t, Amazing release from Zeta, I think this may have surpassed their beautiful WW release. I like how they added upgrades with the inside artwork in the boxset and new gold label stickers. The steelbook looks so much more vibrant than Manta’s. Good job Zeta boys. Can’t wait for MOS! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.