Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bet he wished never opened it now.
but expecting a replacement after 1.5 years is laughable.
the lesson to be learned from this, what always open you steels and inspect them.
not unless you tend to keep them sealed to flog on later but if he suspected should have just flogged on if concerned.

I think my 1-click arrives tomorrow. I will be sitting at my front porch all day until the mail carrier comes by. I'll take my meals there. If nature calls, I have my portable toilet and bamboo screen at the ready.
I've now got an image of you sitting on your throne (slang for toilet) like a king of Atlantis :D shudder

Need to receive my OC to get rid of that type of thoughts :woot:

Happy porch day :thumbs:

I've now got an image of you sitting on your throne (slang for toilet) like a king of Atlantis :D shudder

Need to receive my OC to get rid of that type of thoughts :woot:

Happy porch day :thumbs:
Sorry if I painted too graphic a picture for you folks with overactive imaginations. It's just that I am so excited to get this box. And I will feel like a king when I do get it.:LOL::joy:

• Thanks
Reactions: GeoRattray
Holy sh*t, Amazing release from Zeta, I think this may have surpassed their beautiful WW release. I like how they added upgrades with the inside artwork in the boxset and new gold label stickers. The steelbook looks so much more vibrant than Manta’s. Good job Zeta boys. Can’t wait for MOS! :D

Much better image than Manta's steel too. Unfortunately Manta has used the WW trident on the rear, and he's got the trident on the front too using the same colour scheme.
Seeing Zeta's continuity from front to back and like you say, vibrance, it's just brilliant.

I'm looking forward to seeing MoS Manta steel in comparison to Zeta steel though... that one will take some beating in terms of the steelbook, just not the slips.

Much better image than Manta's steel too. Unfortunately Manta has used the WW trident on the rear, and he's got the trident on the front too using the same colour scheme.
Seeing Zeta's continuity from front to back and like you say, vibrance, it's just brilliant.

I'm looking forward to seeing MoS Manta steel in comparison to Zeta steel though... that one will take some beating in terms of the steelbook, just not the slips.

1562793639790.gif

Finally it’s been pointed out a trident on the back with also a trident on the front with a flow piece artwork that is half WWA just doesn’t float my boat. Such a shame as normally I get a single Manta aswell to complement my DC HDZeta Boxset but maybe not this time. Would go the DL from Manta as it’s the best of their bunch but I already have those Lenti’s in Zeta’s Special Pack Slip as Lenti Character Cards so there’s not that much in it for me to double up this round unfortunately. I have to say it again though how awesome is Zeta’s OC for Aquaman :drool: watch out WW and to an extant TDK you have some almighty competition for best of the best HDZeta OC :joy:

1562946947196.gif

Pictures don’t do it justice this OC is like Xmas it just keeps on giving :drool: Its got it all vibrant OC Lenti, high quality OC rear artwork, inner OC artwork, the high almighty 4K lenti that has absolutely gorgeous artwork which is rich, crispy and deep then over to the back of the Slip with the texture of Mera’s suit very tactile indeed :drool: Then we have the DL which has more high quality Lenti’s front ‘n’ back with @milky ’s NC17 rating of approval :giggle: The steelbook oh the steelbook what a fine piece of specimen it is flat gloss shouldn’t look this good but boy oh boy it does the richness of this steelbook with its wrap around design is the bees knees :drool: Even the Special Pack is even quite nice aswell with great treatment and then with 7 beautiful rich and crisp Lenti Character Cards to bring up the rear. Absolutely gorgeous well worth the price of admission to unseal this beauty of an OC. Standing ovation to those HDZeta boys you’ve done us proud and keep up the great work :thanks:

Looks great!
Get those DCEU together! :joy:

Also i'm surprised you haven't picked up the Q-Fig or variant...

Thanks they make quite the collection when grouped together to really show off their gorgeous assets along with the seamless continuity in this DC HDZ Line. Now that I have this in hand I really like how the Aquaman OC Art complements WW OC art perfectly.

Haha I have eyed of those Harley Q-Figs quite a few times as there real beauts but trying to fight of the temptation as there is literally no end to the merch and statues / figures for the one and only Harley Quinn :drool: and wouldn’t take long for my funds to dry up with no money left for Steelbooks :D I’ve actually got my eye on this Harley ‘n’ Ivy Statue abit pricey but damn this duo can take my money any day of the week :giggle::hungry::drool:

CB218494-4514-460C-B22B-D3AABB9DA4B3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Radagast and milky
Congrats @willbar84 :thumbs::thumbs: Can't wait to receive mine :hungry::drool: Did you unseal every edition inside the OC or keep anything sealed? :naughty:

Thanks :thanks: your in for a real treat what a beaut! I’ve unsealed the 4K Lenti and the Special Pack with the DL remaining sealed for the time being. Reason being the 4K Lenti is normally the star attraction and the Special Pack has that Hardcover Booklet that I love to read along with the Lenti Character Cards that are spesh in their own right.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k and Mickle_89
Hello.
I received my OC Aquaman today. Unfortunately, he came out unpacked. Removed foil also from Special Pack. Has anyone else had such a case with the package unpacked?

Hello.
I received my OC Aquaman today. Unfortunately, he came out unpacked. Removed foil also from Special Pack. Has anyone else had such a case with the package unpacked?

have heard of this before, you sure not a customs inspection?

Has happened to me my oc the dark knight came unsealed with box damaged luckily all slips were sealed and u damged. I was told customs might have opened it.. Hdzeta were very good they replaced the box for me so was a happy bunny in the end.. Hope my info helps

Status
Not open for further replies.