Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At least customs knew not to throw the stickers away. Some collectors don't even do that...

Fortunately, there are no damage to me. I have the opportunity to view individual editions. Otherwise, I would not decide for packing. Thanks for the info and help. Thanks to @wxlinkswd

The film from the box was completely removed and the special pack was unpacked. I found the foil with the stickers from the box in the middle of the box. The foil with the special pack sticker was not even there.

and that achieved what Customs ... yeah exactly what I thought nothing :squint::angry: how about you leave your dirty (thankfully clean) hands off our pride ‘n’ joy that we’ve worked hard for especially when it’s an OC. Glad to see you got a best case scenario with no damage @RobZone even though they’ve taken away the privilege of you unsealing, enjoy :thumbs:

I”d be really upset if they did that to mine (and my Aquaman from Manta has been sitting in SF for way too long, so I’m worried), since I don’t intend to open them (and if I didn’t I’d carefully cut the plastic from the bottom and leave rest of it on the box (which is what i do with CDs i they’re not in jewel cases).

I will do what I sometimes do with my steels and slips which is to do a switchero combo. I use a combination of 2 retailers and exchange the steelbook which came with the premium release.
For Aquaman, I will do the Amber Heard tri fecta.I will use HDZeta's double sided Amber Heard slipcover and put Manta's Amber Heard front cover steel.YES!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
I will do what I sometimes do with my steels and slips which is to do a switchero combo. I use a combination of 2 retailers and exchange the steelbook which came with the premium release.
For Aquaman, I will do the Amber Heard tri fecta.I will use HDZeta's double sided Amber Heard slipcover and put Manta's Amber Heard front cover steel.YES!!!
What if catastrophe hits and you need to sell your steelbook editions to eat?
Are you sure you will remember how to put back everything the way it originally was?

What if catastrophe hits and you need to sell your steelbook editions to eat?
Are you sure you will remember how to put back everything the way it originally was?
I've sold hybrids before and that's what will happen. An HDZETA steel inside a Manta slip will end up being sold.
Just waiting for Manta to arrive.
BTW, I will end up keeping which accessories are best between the two retailers.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Status
Not open for further replies.