Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Human hybrids would be a repulsive thing but steelbook edition hybrids can be quite desirable from the looks of it. Hmm, let me look through my collection and see if I can create some hybrids of my own.:D

• Thanks
Reactions: urbeenjammin
Ohhh it is a thing of beauty to go with the rest of DC's OCs...:drool:
IMG_1025.JPG

However the journey to unpacking was less that smooth....:sweat:
As two minutes earlier, I'm admiring the very deep permanent crease in a very thick packaging...
IMG_1024.JPG

...and a few minutes earlier I'm thinking that what state is the internal contents going to be like as the box turned up like this...:woot:
IMG_1022.JPG

...which is what I've seen from Blufans but not had the privilege before given a HDZeta :wtf:

My package was accepted on July, 6 and there's an alert, it says:

Item might undergo unusual shipping condition, this may due to several reasons, most likely item was returned to sender, customs issue, lost, damaged etc.

Is there any way to check @wxlinkswd ? Ordered directly from website. I contacted customer service about days 2 days ago and didn't get any answer. ORDER# 10205 / TRACKING# LT878647179CN

Mine finally arrived yesterday (was starting to get a little worried as HDZ packages don't normally take as long as this one did)

CE3716FA-732E-4DAB-AFDE-91731FCBC849.jpeg

HDZ shelf now full (already had to 'archive' some out to make room for Aquaman) so really need to buy another Billy Bookcase. As you can see I found a different way of using the new Gold Line sticker :)

Mines finally came looks really smart canit wait for mos to be sorted out will look wicked altogether

The new removable gold sticker is a huge step up from previous version. You can actually restick it if needed without it ripping. very happy :D

Exactly what I did, it's brill. Unsealed the box, leave the slips sealed and re-stick the stickers onto the box. :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
My package was accepted on July, 6 and there's an alert, it says:

Item might undergo unusual shipping condition, this may due to several reasons, most likely item was returned to sender, customs issue, lost, damaged etc.

Is there any way to check @wxlinkswd ? Ordered directly from website. I contacted customer service about days 2 days ago and didn't get any answer. ORDER# 10205 / TRACKING# LT878647179CN
Package resend yesterday,The New Tracking Number is:LT958946327CN

Reactions: SEAN3431476
Status
Not open for further replies.