Aquaman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

Jul 7, 2016
UK
Bravo.

I'll cancel all the same WWA's on pre-order and go for these instead.

I'll keep the FNAC as that's its own design.

monanza

Premium Supporter
Mar 19, 2017
This really deserved a full WEA treatment (must be a reason they chose not to). We already have a nice WWA release from U'Mania (albeit including the FNAC art instead of the Comic art). Will have to see what the slips and box bring to the table.

Noodles

2011 Crew
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm a bit late with this, because the art I originally wanted to use had already appeared on official releases and/or in other people's concepts, and I like to be different. :p

So, here's my concept with embossing to the foreground (character, ground, shark, stingrays, title). Oh, and I kinda struggled with the text placement so just decided to have a bit of fun with it by placing his trident through the "Q" lol.

#146 Aquaman (SC).png

Last edited:

Raimi

Stupidity is contagious
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2013
Slovenia
I'm a bit late with this, because the art I originally wanted to use had already appeared on official releases and/or in other people's concepts, and I like to be different. :p

So, here's my concept with embossing to the foreground (character, ground, shark, stingrays, title). Oh, and I kinda struggled with the text placement so just decided to have a bit of fun with it by placing his trident through the "Q" lol.

Very nice. I love the fact that Amber is zoomed in in comparison to Jason :) Maybe you could zoom her even more...I want to see more clearly those sharks behind her....... :p
What kind of debossing did you envision for the backside? :)

Noodles

2011 Crew
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Very nice. I love the fact that Amber is zoomed in in comparison to Jason :) Maybe you could zoom her even more...I want to see more clearly those sharks behind her....... :p
What kind of debossing did you envision for the backside? :)
I like your thinking! As for embossing on the back, maybe just her... eyes? :whistle: :p

Raimi

Stupidity is contagious
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2013
Slovenia
I just hope this gets release soon and will overtake the other DC films waiting in line. Of course they should follow with the others asap...

pioneer

Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
united kingdom

Raggle Fraggle!

Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2015
USA
Hoping the artwork for these are revealed soon. Usually go with Manta on DC releases but a bit underwhelmed on their Fullslip edition which i usually go with.