Aquaman (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 24) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Will Buy

Votes: 126 67.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 41 21.9%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 20 10.7%

• Total voters

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: June 21, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + BD) - Lenticular (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (3D + BD) - Box Set (Pre-order May 17 at 8 PM, HKT, GMT+8) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $48.99 (Individual editions) - $159.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Double Lenti - Single LentI - Full Slip
Notes: One Click 500 sets, Full Slip 500 , Lenti 500, Double Lenti 500 (Total Print Run 3000)

BOX_bd7540db-9bc8-4f7f-9cd5-efa02065c96f.jpgDLS_16639a13-5a5e-472b-bf4c-5f3e090c2523.jpgLS_cc6f58fa-a40e-427a-a0c0-85df82434a48.jpgFS_690ec035-7e5b-4333-8f10-39a51f5f5da0.jpg

Goodies: Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope
Effects:
- Full Slip Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte, Spot Glossy and Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Matte, + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
aqua_steelbook_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anywho back to Aquaman. I call first dibs on this :hungry::drool:

View attachment 409245

Couldn’t care less where it ends up but I want it :giggle: most preferably on the back of a FS or DL though as either could work with Manta’s Quality Lenti / FS Treatment. Then have complementing Aquaman artwork on the front as it is his movie after all :D

It needs to be the back of the full slip so she can be embossed. ;)

Hello Everyone. This is John and I would like to apologize for the delay with the shipping for Deadpool 2 and Inglourious Basterds.

I've tried my best to ship out everything as fast as possible but it wasn't easy to process all orders quickly and Chinese New Year also added more problems with the packing and shipping. With the future releases, I've decided to have more packers to process the orders faster so I hope it helps with the current problems.

From the beginning, most of the releases were packed by myself and couple others and it seems that we are always having problem with the shipping. Also, working on the packing has affected the Customer Service as well because I've been too focused with the shipping out the products and not paying attention to the emails. All emails will be replied within next week and again I do apologize for those who experienced inconvenience.

Update will be coming soon and in short, there's Fantastic Beast and where to Find them Exclusive Steelbook Pre-order next Thursday (Product Info uploaded next) and we have few exclusive releases that are planned as below

[ME#14] Se7en
[ME#21] First Man
[ME#24] A Star is Born
[ME#25] Aquaman

They are all exclusive steelbook releases and pre-order will be held around March-April. More information will be updated with the next update post.

Again, many apologies to everyone who felt inconvenience due to the delay with the shipment and customer service.

Thank you!
John

#mantalab #update

Who's even coming into the thread just to vote "absolutely won't buy"? :LOL:
As long as some concepts are shown before the HDZ group buy I'm sure most will be happy - Manta's not let me down yet with any titles I've had interest in

• Thanks
  • Haha
Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k