Arcade 1up Thread

I just bought one this past week. They are very small in size actually. But I dont think they sell them over there in the UK yet no? @Noodles

I bought the MK one. However I'm actually modding it. There are a lot of mods out there. Mine will have 9,000 games in it when done. :hungry::wow:

I just bought one this past week. They are very small in size actually. But I dont think they sell them over there in the UK yet no? @Noodles

I bought the MK one. However I'm actually modding it. There are a lot of mods out there. Mine will have 9,000 games in it when done. :hungry::wow:
Oh sweet! Good choice with MK too. :thumbs:

Nah, I don't believe those exact ones are available here unfortunately, but there are some that are similar.

I was actually just contacted last week about designing some art for a prototype arcade machine... tempted to ask for one as payment lol.

One thing they did very good, is these things are EASY to build. Was originally dreading it a little but that was very simple. What's nice too is if you are going to do a mod you can pretty much just take off the pieces you need without having to completely take it apart. Only if you were going to do a decal for the whole thing would you basically have to do that.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
ps. they say if you are going to mod it then to just buy the cheapest one. In which case there are reports of some cabs being on clearance in certain walmarts for only $99!

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Here is my finished mod from inside now that I tidy up
iOS Image - 3547347147.jpg
iOS Image - 175335746.jpg
iOS Image - 1286498545.jpg

I’ll post pics of other aesthetic mods later

iOS Image - 3077988062.jpg
iOS Image - 1145231073.jpg
iOS Image - 2285305162.jpg
iOS Image - 1755632144.jpg

Custom mods:
Fatality decal on bottom plate
New LED buttons and better joysticks
Custom decal bevel around screen with MK finishing moves list for characters
New screws w finish washers on the control deck to give it that better premium arcade look and feel
Black screws for side to match and blend in better than silver screws

@Wreck Dude that's fu**ing awesome!!! :woot: I've actually been meaning to write to you sooner about this! :cool: I already told the wifey that sooner or later I'll be getting this or the Street Fighter one! :drool: