Now Streaming Arcane: League of Legends (Season 1) [Netflix]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
From the creators of League of Legends comes a new animated series, Arcane. Set in the utopian region of Piltover and the oppressed underground of Zaun, the story follows the origins of two iconic League champions-and the power that will tear them apart. Coming to Netflix Fall 2021.

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 2.38.10 PM.png

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
I finished the first season last night. I gotta say, this is probably the best animated show ive seen in a LONG time.

The animation is unlike anything ive ever seen before. Every frame is stunning to look at. This truly is a game changer.
Much like how Into the Spiderverse did something special, this feels similar in that it sets a new standard for quality animation.

The Story is also very compelling and I love the characters! I HIGHLY recommend watching this. You will not be sorry.

Reactions: Daubt and vexred