Upcoming Arcane: League of Legends (Season 2) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
From the creators of League of Legends comes a new animated series, Arcane. Set in the utopian region of Piltover and the oppressed underground of Zaun, the story follows the origins of two iconic League champions-and the power that will tear them apart. Coming to Netflix Fall 2021.

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 2.38.10 PM.png

I finished the first season last night. I gotta say, this is probably the best animated show ive seen in a LONG time.

The animation is unlike anything ive ever seen before. Every frame is stunning to look at. This truly is a game changer.
Much like how Into the Spiderverse did something special, this feels similar in that it sets a new standard for quality animation.

The Story is also very compelling and I love the characters! I HIGHLY recommend watching this. You will not be sorry.

Just got my hands of this epic TV series on Bluray. Was such an incredible season that instantly had me hooked!!

Wish we could get an official release of the show in steelbook form would rock! I wonder if the Sag Aftra strike will affect this timeline for a 2024 release since it was in production before all the protesting began.

Reactions: kaw