Released February 10th 2014

£16.54

Order Here

attachment.php

Attachments

• Argo.jpg
    Argo.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 430
I've just stuck an order in too. More extras and a nice looking box set for a damn good price :D

Hard to pass at that price, so ordered! Shame the UK never got the set for The Town... I may have to try and hunt the US version down now.

Edit: Just bought The Town CE from Amazon UK. :oohyeah:

Last edited:
Hard to pass at that price, so ordered! Shame the UK never got the set for The Town... I may have to try and hunt the US version down now.

I just recently bought The Town digibook from USA and its really nice too. I was kind of wishing a digibook would come out for Argo and Gone Baby Gone too. I really like these cool edition like this one for Argo but damn if I can find the space or ever go back to check them out years later?!!? You know what I mean? They just kind of sit there occupying shelf space.... maybe its just me, lol.

For that ordered I have seen this edition in-store btw, and its not too large in size FYI.

Reactions: Noodles
I just recently bought The Town digibook from USA and its really nice too. I was kind of wishing a digibook would come out for Argo and Gone Baby Gone too. I really like these cool edition like this one for Argo but damn if I can find the space or ever go back to check them out years later?!!? You know what I mean? They just kind of sit there occupying shelf space.... maybe its just me, lol.

For that ordered I have seen this edition in-store btw, and its not too large in size FYI.

Yeah, it'd be nice to get a decent edition for Gone Baby Gone. Haha I know what you mean though... I'm pretty much buying this just for display purposes, so it'll more than likely just sit there collecting dust until I eventually decide I no longer want it because it's taking up useful space like I do with all my other collector's editions. :p

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Just a heads up in case anyone's thinking about doing the same... this is NOT the box set version (I thought the boxed edition was the only one referred to as the Ultimate Collector's Edition). I received mine this morning and it's actually the digibook - it looks nice, but is obviously not what I wanted, so I'll be returning it.

Bought it on Amazon France at the end of november. A really nice little set with a lot of extras. Did not have the chance to re watch the movie yet in its extended version but will soon. And at 17 euros, it was really a good deal. Love the Ben Affleck Identity card!

I thought that, but the steelbook is only one disc. This is a 2 disc job that includes a load more extra material which for me warrants the purchase as I thought the film was fantastic :D

Got mine today too! It wasn't packed all that great, so the flimsy box has a few creases around the edges... nothing major though, so I can live with it.

Got mine today too! It wasn't packed all that great, so the flimsy box has a few creases around the edges... nothing major though, so I can live with it.

Got mine also today, very flimsy outer cover, mine was crushed beyond recognition - got onto amazon c.s and they replaced without hesitation or having to return the original (think they recognize the problem and should be shipping in boxes rather than envelopes, they guaranteed me my replacement would come in a box)