4K UHD Lenti(only for boxset)
full

Special Pack(only for boxset)
full

Boxset
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine the full slip had the same finish as The Accountant... :drool:
All editions look great, but for the third time in a row,* I can easily settle for just one edition, i.e. the full slip. I love that artwork and I trust HDzeta it will have a great finish (maybe even The Accountant great ^^).
* = Alien: Covenant, Manta Lab, full slip; Wonder Woman, HDzeta, double lenti; Argo, HDzeta, full slip

• Thanks
Reactions: cinewill
Fullslip look best and that would be edition to buy, but for the third time in a row Im going to pass on HDzeta :grumpy: as I don´t need this movie in premium. It´s a good movie yes, but I just don´t have the urge to own this. At least money saved.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and Jhadur
Good movie but no way I'm dishing out money for the box set. Probably just lenti for me

Can't decide between the full slip and the lenti as neither one is always a safe bet with Zeta

While The Accountant was incredible in that the lenti was great and the full slip underneath was phenomenal, sometimes their lentis aren't great (L.A. Confidential and Live By Night come to mind) and sometimes their full slips aren't great either (Sucker Punch is a good example).

Might have to wait for in-hand pics on this one

I really do like the WEA steelbook design though lovely colors and will look great with full gloss

I also appreciate the striking bold blue color with the gold text on the folder!

This is exactly all I've ever wanted from boxsets like this. I've never gotten why you'd want a boxset which is just three different editions with the exact same contents. Here's hoping other retailers will start doing this as well.

Too bad that although I like this movie, I don't know if I like it THIS much.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and cooey
Yeah, I agree with others that only including the 4k in the box is getting expensive lol. I don't like this movie enough to shell out the dough for a boxset. Therefore, I am passing on this.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry