4K UHD Lenti(only for boxset)
full

Special Pack(only for boxset)
full

Boxset
full

Last edited by a moderator:
HDzeta box set I'm not interested in price one reason and also reasons below
1)I don't have a 4K TV and wont do for good few years so 4K UHD not much use to me right now

2)I already have USA Blu-ray release of Argo: The Declassified Extended Edition Box Set
The USA Argo: The Declassified Extended Edition Box set already has majority of the contents that's in the HDzeta Special Pack

I might get the HDzeta Lenti A if it's still in stock end of Sept/Oct but It's not a release that's a must have at the moment

In hand photos might change my mind to order the Lenti A before the end of next month

Full Slip I also would need to see in hand photos as the artwork not getting my attention at the moment

The UK steelbook is a very nice steelbook and looks better to me than this steelbook but I do want to see in hand photos of the HDzeta steelbook to make a decision

One thing to consider is I looked up the price for the 4K release of Argo and it doesn't contain the extended version in the US nor does it have all the fancy goodies the boxset has, the slips, steels, etc but costs $30; that's a lot for a regular blu ray and a 4K blu ray only. In the box you're getting all the goodies too. That's not bad really. Zeta's decision to omit the steelbook from one of the slips and pack it with goodies instead really helps bring the cost down.

I just don't like the movie enough for the box