Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Aug 2016 - Oct 2016
Price: $249.99
Link: Purchase Here

“This bat vigilante, he's like a one man reign of terror.”

Since the release of the latest trailer, fans around the world are getting even more excited to witness the epic show down between Batman and Superman in the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice debuting this month! Today, Hot Toys is very excited to officially present a special black chrome colored version of the Armored Batman 1/6th scale collectible figure to celebrate the movie launch!

This collectible figure, only available in selected markets, is specially crafted based on the image of Ben Affleck as Armored Batman from the film featuring an armored head with LED light-up eyes and two interchangeable lower faces, meticulously sculpted and specially applied black chrome colored armor, detailed Batman weapons, and a Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed figure stand.

Expand your Batman collection today with this special Armored Batman collectible figure!
01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 20.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Uraki
LoL guess the standard version isn't selling too well that they have to start packaging as variants/special editions :D:p

Though I do admit this version seems to look better

I agree, this looks a bit cooler, though you never know how it'll look in hand. The Stealth Iron Man had a similar look, but wasn't as impressive in hand, IMO. Here's one photo from a convention:

12795553_1293124407368362_1077332054874892635_n.jpg

Reactions: Drum18
Wow, this one looks to be more collectible although the battle-worn matte finish goes better with that Batmobile. Oh man, how I wish I don't have college tuitions to pay....:rofl::LOL: