Digibook Army of Darkness - The Necronomicon BD/DVD Blu-ray Digibook [Australia]

Sammy

\\(=^.^=)//
Premium Supporter
Sep 16, 2011
Brazil
Finally a Necronomicon edition for this awesome movie!! And now on BD too! :D

I dunno if it is an JB Hifi exclusive but I didn't find it in any other Australian online shop!

aod_AUS.jpg

Sam Raimi's Army of Darkness: The Necronomicon. It will be available to buy as a triple-disc DVD and Blu-ray set from June 6.

A boxed set that boasts the third and final installment of the much beloved Evil Dead film cycle, Army of Darkness: The Necronomicon contains both versions of Army of Darkness (Theatrical and Director's Cut), a litany of special features and comes packaged in a one-off deluxe presentation.

In addition to the high definition original theatrical release offered on Blu-ray this volume also includes DVD versions of the theatrical and director's cut, 12 hand drawn pages from the Book of the Dead and extras all housed in a collectable rubber Necronomicon pack.

Bonus materials are many and include original drawings, documentary, 'Creating the Deadites', which explores the creation of the ground breaking visual effects, alternate ending, deleted scenes and audio commentary with Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell who also provide comments and recollections for the director's cut and deleted scenes.

"This is a great event with which Via Vision is naturally excited to be associated with," says Nick Wayman, Via Vision Entertainment Executive. "The release is packed with materials that make this a must have for fans who love the Evil Dead trilogy, action and horror buffs and collectors of modern film classics."

Last edited by a moderator:
Disc 1 (Blu Ray): The Theatrical Version
NO Directors Cut on Blu Ray:(
Disc 2 (DVD): The Theatrical Version
Disc 3 (DVD): The Director’s Cut

Looks good
Hail to the King, Baby!!!!!

I was trying to wait for the UK edition to go cheap, but I'm gonna have to pick this up instead!

I never knew there was 3 of these...I have evil dead 1 and 2. What is the 3'rd?
And more important, where can i get it...........

I never knew there was 3 of these...I have evil dead 1 and 2. What is the 3'rd?
And more important, where can i get it...........
There 2 for the first movie and 1 for the second one. The first movie's book was released before the late gift set that had the first and the second movie (which had the screaming book).

First release:
ed_UK.jpg

Second release:
DSC00177.JPG

:D

Reactions: Rand
i see.
i have the first, but i also have evil dead 2. and its not a combined one.
That means someone split the package?

No, you're right! There's an Evil Dead 2 - Book of the Dead- released separetly!

t66219w81f2.jpg

Reactions: Rand