Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
3.38 star(s) Rating: 3.38/5 8 Votes
Title: Army of the Dead

Genre: Horror, Action

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Dave Bautista, Ella Purnell, Theo Rossi, Huma Qureshi, Ana de la Reguera

Release: 2020-12-31

Plot: During a zombie outbreak in Las Vegas, a man assembles a group of mercenaries to take the ultimate gamble: venturing into the quarantined zone to pull off the greatest heist ever attempted.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
So... one thing i've been wondering about this film... In a Zombie Apocalypse, The whole world has gone to hell, right? Is money even worth anything anymore? Whats the point in robbing a vault with a bunch of cash if the cash has no value?

Reactions: Space Cadet
So... one thing i've been wondering about this film... In a Zombie Apocalypse, The whole world has gone to hell, right? Is money even worth anything anymore? Whats the point in robbing a vault with a bunch of cash if the cash has no value?

THIS. I haven't dared to post this thought, because this forum is filled with ... But yeah, cash must play some part in apocalyptic world ? Or is this about some kind of game ?

love his dawn of the dead. Looking forward to this. Looks great

... so why not like my trailer post ?

EllipticalGlamorousLaughingthrush-max-1mb.gif

Watched it couple of hours ago and my god that intro with the viva las vegas song took forever.
Didn't enjoy it as much thought it was ok at best, Zack snyders 2004 film is way better than this.

Reactions: Noodles