On Air Arrow (Season 7) [The CW]

cyberef

Time Travel Ninja
Premium Supporter
Oct 11, 2011
Sweden
L1Yod.jpg

Arrow is an American action-adventure television series developed by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, and Andrew Kreisberg. It is based on the fictional character Green Arrow, a superhero who appears in comic books published by DC Comics. It premiered in North America on The CW on October 10, 2012,[1] with international broadcasting to take place in late 2012.[2] The series follows billionaire playboy Oliver Queen, portrayed by Stephen Amell, who returns home to fight crime and corruption as the vigilante "Arrow" after being stranded on a deserted island for five years. Arrow will also feature appearances by other DC Comics characters. To assist in promotion, a preview comic book was released to tie into the television series.

I watched the pilot, quite a good show! Seems promising!

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are crazy. Season 2 is FAR better then 1.

Did you see Tonights episode? HOLY CRAP. The last 10 mins... man. Intense.

Actress Devon Aoki will be the newest character on the CW’s hit show, Arrow. She will portray the popular character Katana from the DC Comics but it is unclear whether she will start out as the villain or a hero. Aoki is no stranger to being a sword wielding martial artist due to her playing another comic book character Miho from Frank Miller’s Sin City. I think it would definitely be more interesting if she starts out as the lost girl who joins the Yakuza and ends up an ally to the Arrow.

The third season of begins October 8th on The CW.

Continue reading...

Arrow - Season 3
Premieres: Oct 8, 2014

Trailer (Comic-Con):

SPOILER WARNING FOR SEASON TWO

Attachments

• arrow_season3_arsenal.png
    arrow_season3_arsenal.png
    385.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Reactions: Drum18
I'm SO pumped for Season 3. This is my favorite show on TV. It's been cast perfectly as far as i'm concerned. Season 1 just grew and grew in strength. Season 2 started off slightly weaker for me but picked up the pace about a third of the way through and became IMMENSE, especially the last few episodes. I can't wait to see what's in store during this next season. Hopefully we can get chatting about Arrow a fair bit here ;)

Seems like Liam Neeson is keen on reprising his role of Ra's in Arrow. He's literally just waiting for the call.... MAKE IT SO!!!

Seems like Liam Neeson is keen on reprising his role of Ra's in Arrow. He's literally just waiting for the call.... MAKE IT SO!!!

Sadly it looks like Neeson wont be reprising his role. Matt Nable (Riddick) has been confirmed to be playing the part of Ra's al Ghul.

Also, NEW TRAILER:

Last edited:
Great show!
Miss Drum was "aahhhhhhhhhh" when Oliver and Felicity .......

I truly enjoyed Brandon Routh! AH! Great to see him onboard!

Last 30 sec... WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT???????????????????????
They killed Sara/Black Canary!!!!!!!!!!
Shall we see Laurel step her game up now????

Reactions: kaw
@Drum18 Crazy premiere!!! So Good eh?!!!
- Loved Roy suiting up! It's almost like Batman & Robin...
- Loved Brandon Routh's "BTW" lol
- and that Last 30 sec... Jaw. On. Floor. ...Wow So unexpected.

@Drum18 Crazy premiere!!! So Good eh?!!!
- Loved Roy suiting up! It's almost like Batman & Robin...
- Loved Brandon Routh's "BTW" lol
- and that Last 30 sec... Jaw. On. Floor. ...Wow So unexpected.
Yeah, it was great premiere.

But, after going to the Montréal Comic-Con last month and had a meet&greet with Stephen Amell (for Miss Drum), dunno why, but the show was "different" since he shared with us so many scoops and behind the scene idea-concept... like the idea of him fighting "himself", he told us how he did it and all...

@Drum18 Thats awesome that you got to meet him. But you should have been like "Dude! Spoiler Alert!!!" haha

Can't wait for the Arrow/Flash crossover event later this season! Hopefully he didn't spill any beans on that for ya.

@kaw
we were truly aware that he would give us a lot of spoilers... :p

Now, have to Watch The Flash.. I'll meet you in the thread tomorrow or so :p :p

Reactions: kaw
Hands down one of my favorite TV shows currently :)

Yeah @Drum18 the Flash is very good as well! IMO it's too bad DC decided to go with a different actor for the movie.