On Air Arrow (Season 7) [The CW]

cyberef

Time Travel Ninja
Premium Supporter
Oct 11, 2011
Sweden
L1Yod.jpg

Arrow is an American action-adventure television series developed by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, and Andrew Kreisberg. It is based on the fictional character Green Arrow, a superhero who appears in comic books published by DC Comics. It premiered in North America on The CW on October 10, 2012,[1] with international broadcasting to take place in late 2012.[2] The series follows billionaire playboy Oliver Queen, portrayed by Stephen Amell, who returns home to fight crime and corruption as the vigilante "Arrow" after being stranded on a deserted island for five years. Arrow will also feature appearances by other DC Comics characters. To assist in promotion, a preview comic book was released to tie into the television series.

I watched the pilot, quite a good show! Seems promising!

Last edited by a moderator:
At first i thought it was for the whole depressing pill part she was playing, but she never put any weight back on.

I will agree she looked super thin in season 2.
But you can tell from last weeks eps she has gotten pretty fit for black canary. The Boxing scene for example.

ARROW-306-1.png

I will agree she looked super thin in season 2.
But you can tell from last weeks eps she has gotten pretty fit for black canary. The Boxing scene for example.

ARROW-306-1.png
yeah, i said that to myself when i saw it.Maybe she is going to put on some muscle to have some kind of shape.But she will never be Felicity thick,lol.

I wonder what causes Barry to go off?

I bet somehow Oliver learned something that can make him hit something moving at the speed of light.I swear he learned everything on that freaking Island.

Man! I Think I liked this Crossover Episode better then the Flash one. It was awesome. Boomerang was awesome. Best eps of the season thus far!

And The Preview for next week! RA'S!!!!!

The arrow part of the crossover was way better.Maybe it was the setting or the Arrow cast , but the show just has a better feel and pacing then the flash.

Next weeks mid season finale should be awesome.Who will win Oliver or the Demon himself?

Reactions: kaw
Ummm... This was me tonight: :OMG:EEK!:OMG::confused::OMG:EEK!

Some really great mid season finales this week! We live in a great age of TV.
I just watched today, and Arrows Finale was Leagues better than the Flash.See what i did there?Anyway, i knew this episode was going to have some twist, but not the one at the end.The show runner said this episode would change Arrow forever and he seems to have delivered.

The thing is, the show has lots more episodes to go.Arrow has 23 episodes a season and were only on ep 9.I wonder who else will be introduced?There is talk slade( Deathstroke) will be coming back, and that has me very excited.

@dboy99 I know eh!? Lots to go... But I'm thinking this season we will still get (in no particular order):
- Laurel as Black Canary
- Ray becomes The A.T.O.M.
- Return of Slade (escape from argus supermax, with the help of Boomerang maybe?)
- Lazarus Pit reveal (that saves Oliver)
- Katana Storyline
- Ra's al Ghul. Round 2
- Merlyn vs. _____ (insert any character here)
- Death of the Annoying DJ. lol

So that should take up most of the episodes. :p

@dboy99 I know eh!? Lots to go... But I'm thinking this season we will still get (in no particular order):
- Laurel as Black Canary
- Ray becomes The A.T.O.M.
- Return of Slade (escape from argus supermax, with the help of Boomerang maybe?)
- Lazarus Pit reveal (that saves Oliver)
- Katana Storyline
- Ra's al Ghul. Round 2
- Merlyn vs. _____ (insert any character here)
- Death of the Annoying DJ. lol

So that should take up most of the episodes. :p
They have confirmed that Black canary will have three episodes where she is developed.Laurel looks even more like a tomboy crack head now then she did a the start of the season, so I'm not expecting much.Should be interesting to see her fight Thea ,though.

Slade would bring this season back to life, but what would he be fighting for?I can't see him still being mad about shadow.Will someone put a hit on one of the people in the Arrow Cave?Argus maybe?

The Atom is a given .I thought they were going to show him on the last episode,but i guess it really didn't fit in with the tone.Guess he ill take over if Oliver is gone for a few months.I loved the whole atom reveal with Felicity" Why does this keep happening to me?"

I only want two thing to change in this show... Felicity to stop being teary eyed every second scene.... and Laurel to just die. Just kill her already, please!!!!! I thank the TV gods for digital cable boxes so I can save this TV show and just forward every scene she show's up in (if i was unable to do this i couldn't watch the show, seriously). Im probably alone in this but I hate that character and the girl portraying it... was mortified when they killed her sister who was Canary, as soon as it happened I just knew they were going to turn Laurel into Canary and she wouldn't die. Plus the girl portraying Laurel and Canary.... Nah... just no.

Aside from that, show has been pretty solid (well as solid as CW could ever make a TV show). The cross over episodes were just great... Boomerang was so awesome. Flash has been fun as well so far, but, Arrow's just better IMO.

I only want two thing to change in this show... Felicity to stop being teary eyed every second scene.... and Laurel to just die. Just kill her already, please!!!!! I thank the TV gods for digital cable boxes so I can save this TV show and just forward every scene she show's up in (if i was unable to do this i couldn't watch the show, seriously). Im probably alone in this but I hate that character and the girl portraying it... was mortified when they killed her sister who was Canary, as soon as it happened I just knew they were going to turn Laurel into Canary and she wouldn't die. Plus the girl portraying Laurel and Canary.... Nah... just no.

Aside from that, show has been pretty solid (well as solid as CW could ever make a TV show). The cross over episodes were just great... Boomerang was so awesome. Flash has been fun as well so far, but, Arrow's just better IMO.
Hey! Felicity can do whatever she wants.If she ever needs a shoulder to cry on , though :theflash:.I agree on Laurel, she has been a horrible character from the jump , but i don't know about disliking Katie Cassidy.I haven't seen her in anything but this, so i can't really judge her as an actress, but she loss way to much weight for this role.I think they told her to get in shape to play Canary, but she went to far.It looks like she went on that lebron diet:LOL: .

Hey! Felicity can do whatever she wants.If she ever needs a shoulder to cry on , though :theflash:.I agree on Laurel, she has been a horrible character from the jump , but i don't know about disliking Katie Cassidy.I haven't seen her in anything but this, so i can't really judge her as an actress, but she loss way to much weight for this role.I think they told her to get in shape to play Canary, but she went to far.It looks like she went on that lebron diet:LOL: .

Fine Ill give Felicity a pass... only because she looks so hot in those dresses of hers!

Now Laurel, that character I disliked from episode 1, season 1. Hated the character, but I promised myself I wouldn't let it ruin the show for me so I just forward her scene's, lol, seems to work for me. Wish the old Canary hadn't been killed off, I liked her in her role.

Fine Ill give Felicity a pass... only because she looks so hot in those dresses of hers!

Now Laurel, that character I disliked from episode 1, season 1. Hated the character, but I promised myself I wouldn't let it ruin the show for me so I just forward her scene's, lol, seems to work for me. Wish the old Canary hadn't been killed off, I liked her in her role.
I liked the first Sara more then the blond they brought on when the character returned.Jacqueline MacInnes Wood would have made all the women on that show look basic.
image_c04ce5f45.jpg
.Would have been game over ,Bro.