On Air Arrow (Season 7) [The CW]

cyberef

Time Travel Ninja
Premium Supporter
Oct 11, 2011
Sweden
L1Yod.jpg

Arrow is an American action-adventure television series developed by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, and Andrew Kreisberg. It is based on the fictional character Green Arrow, a superhero who appears in comic books published by DC Comics. It premiered in North America on The CW on October 10, 2012,[1] with international broadcasting to take place in late 2012.[2] The series follows billionaire playboy Oliver Queen, portrayed by Stephen Amell, who returns home to fight crime and corruption as the vigilante "Arrow" after being stranded on a deserted island for five years. Arrow will also feature appearances by other DC Comics characters. To assist in promotion, a preview comic book was released to tie into the television series.

I watched the pilot, quite a good show! Seems promising!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen the trailers on Sky here in the UK and it intrigued me. I really want to see it. I just hope they don't try and get all "artsy" on us and rewrite that which does not need to be rewritten... In other words, I saw the Green hood in the trailers and hope to God he keeps it in the series...

Gonna give the pilot a watch once I have some free time. Definitely excited to give this a watch. I was looking forward to this and Walking Dead season 3 the most this fall!

I probably would love it if i watched it, but i fear it will end up like The Cape did last season, and get cancelled after only a few episodes.

I probably would love it if i watched it, but i fear it will end up like The Cape did last season, and get cancelled after only a few episodes.

I agree, its got that Cape vibe about it with the narration and everything. But that show was pretty awful in its own right. At least with arrow they can bring in characters from the DC universe. Saw some footage of the upcoming episodes online and I'm hoping it lives up to the hype.

I'm not too sold on this show. He doesn't seem anything like Arrow from the comics. I know, different medium, there will be differences, but I'm just not sure if they're handling Ollie right.

A lot of people love this show, and a lot of people hate it. I'm in the first group, I'm loving the dynamic, except for a few episodes of transition, there's something interesting in every single episode. Great one!

I've still never watched it. I liked Cape for the short time it was on b4 cancellation, figured this would've been cancelled as well, guess i was wrong. I'll probably watch it when it hits blu-ray.

I've watched the 1st half of the series...its not bad...but its not great either.

I think I'll end up going off it like I did with Nikita

Cynthia Addai-Robinson Cast as Amanda Waller in Arrow!

Last week came the announcement that DC comics character Amanda Waller would be added into the mix in the second season of Arrow and now TV Guide is reporting that "Spartacus" actor Cynthia Addai-Robinson has been cast in the role.

Like the source material, Waller will work for ARGUS in the series and will appear in the sixth episode of the upcoming second season. Waller also runs the Suicide Squad in the comic books, a government sanctioned group composed of villains, which will be introduced in the second season of the series as well when Deadshot (returning guest star Michael Rowe) teams up with Michael Jae White as Bronze Tiger.

In addition to Waller and Bronze Tiger, the second season will feature even more comic book characters and will include Caity Lotz as Black Canary, Kevin Alejandro as Sebastian Blood, Bex Taylor-Klaus as Sin, and the series debut of Barry Allen aka The Flash later in the season.

Arrow Season 2 premieres on Wednesday, October 9th at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

Finally started Season 1 and so far about half-way through, not bad at all. Lots of potential as a vehicle to introduce the DC Universe but might fall into the CW trap of semi-soap story lines.

Finally started Season 1 and so far about half-way through, not bad at all. Lots of potential as a vehicle to introduce the DC Universe but might fall into the CW trap of semi-soap story lines.

Season 1 was awesome I like the flashback stuff they do to.

Just watched the first episode last night of season 2 and I loved it :scat:

And Summer Glau :oohyeah: :naughty:

Reactions: psychoscot
I have lost interest in this show its getting the same each week

Much as I don't want to admit it I kind of agree. The first season zipped along but this one has just dragged, they need to end the Island flashbacks and end that storyline. It's time to move on to some completely new villains and story arcs. It's starting to feel like the Mentalist where they let the Red John storyline go one for 2 more seasons than it should have!