WINNER CHOSEN ARROW SPONSORED GIVEAWAY! TWO WINNERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
Swooping in at the last minute to offer our ninja's TWO fantastic Arrow Sponsored prize bundles!!!!

All you need to do is like this post and comment below on your favourite Arrow Video release and why. Also state which bundle you would like to win!

Bundle one!

Ring Blu-ray
All the Colours of Sergio Martino (book)
Ring T-shirt (size medium)
arrow one.jpg

Bundle two!

Sister Street Fighter Blu-ray collection (with slip)
The Hitcher (book)
Dave Made a Maze T-shirt (size medium)

arrow two.jpg

One winner will also received an additional small mystery prize in their bundle!

Winner pays for shipping and prizes can be sent worldwide. Contest will end Tuesday Morning. good luck!

Last edited:
Great giveaway :)

Killer klownz

If I was lucky enough to win if love either.

Reactions: mbennett76
Carrie, because i had never seen the movie before and after seeing it, i was sooo glad i got the limited edition because i love it!! Special mention for Heathers because that is also great

Bundle 2 please, thanks for the giveaway!!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! Bundle 2 for me please.
My favorite Arrow release is the Donnie Darko special edition. It’s a gorgeous, comprehensive set. Excellent artwork, excellent transfer. The release & my subsequent rewatch confirmed to me that that movie is a masterpiece.

Many thanks for the giveaway! Bundle #2 would be my choice. :)

I honestly don't think Arrow have ever put out a bad release, so it's almost impossible to pick a favourite! Think I'd have to go with their Waterworld edition though, because not only does it look amazing, but no one else out there would dare to release such a set for a movie that originally bombed at the box office. It's genuinely one of my favourite films and I never imagined it'd ever get anything other than an amaray release, so Arrow are literally dream makers! :D

Thanks for the giveaway.

My favorite release is Dario Argento's Phenomena.

It's the best transfer and offers both the Creepers and Original Cut in Italian with English subtitles. Compared to the Anchor Bay and Synapse releases it's a revelation in color and sound. The 4K Arrow transfer is spectacular. It's got plenty of bells and whistles adding up to one of my favorite releases of all time.

Both are great but Bundle One would be my choice.

B59M.gif

Thanks Arrow for the more than Awesome Giveaway :woot: Best Ninja Week Ever :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Bundle 1 please...The Thing is one of my all time fav cult classic films

Bundle 2 please as i have seen the trailer for Dave Made a Maze and it looked bloody interesting, but odd.. If i have the T Shirt then i'm definitely gonna have to see it!! And while i haven't seen Sister Streetfighter, The Hitcher is a bloody classic!!

My favourite Arrow release is The Scarlet Box as i am a huge Helraiser fan and the artwork in that box was tremendous, a proud addition to my collection.

Thanks for a great giveaway.

Thanks so much for the chance. Bundle 1, and my favorite release is probably The Untamed; it doesn't have the expansive stuff in the release, but it's one of my favorite genre/sci fi films ever and I'm so happy to have it.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!
Bundle 1. My favorite is the Dawn of the Dead Blu Ray Arrow release. I love the interchangable front covers that you can have on it and the film itself is brilliant!!

I'd love bundle 1, please. :)
My favourite Arrow release is Donnie Darko, because it comes with awesome packaging with both cuts and a book.

Many thanks for the giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.