WINNER CHOSEN ARROW SPONSORED GIVEAWAY! TWO WINNERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
Swooping in at the last minute to offer our ninja's TWO fantastic Arrow Sponsored prize bundles!!!!

All you need to do is like this post and comment below on your favourite Arrow Video release and why. Also state which bundle you would like to win!

Bundle one!

Ring Blu-ray
All the Colours of Sergio Martino (book)
Ring T-shirt (size medium)
arrow one.jpg

Bundle two!

Sister Street Fighter Blu-ray collection (with slip)
The Hitcher (book)
Dave Made a Maze T-shirt (size medium)

arrow two.jpg

One winner will also received an additional small mystery prize in their bundle!

Winner pays for shipping and prizes can be sent worldwide. Contest will end Tuesday Morning. good luck!

Last edited:
Thanks for the great giveaway Arrow, Bundle 1 please. My favourite Arrow release would be Deep Red, absolute love what you did with this movie. I am a huge Dario Argento fan and the time and effort you must have put into these releases are immense. A big shout for The Thing too, one of my all time favourites.

Bundle 2 please

The Thing is my favourite movie but in terms of releases it might have to be the Battles without Honour and Humanity boxset or maybe The long Good Friday boxset, The Big trouble in little China steelbook is also up there :drool:

Thanks for the giveaway

My favorite Arrow-release is of course Maniac Cop. Just because the film needed a good release

I'd like the second bundle

Great giveaway! Thank you!

Love the Waterworld release because it has 3 cuts of the movie. Bundle 1 please!

Thanks for the Giveaway!!

I would have to go with Battle Royale, both the steelbook and the limited edition. Such a great film and great editions.

I would like bundle 2 please.

Battle-Royale.jpg

Bundle 1

Argh so many to chose!
But I luff, love luuuurve the Carrie special edition. One of my favourite films, favourite books and its been given some love by Arrow.

But The Thing Steelbook is pretty ******* gorgeous and a massive favourite of kine too

Thanks for the giveaway
I'd love the Ring Bundle
And my favourite Release is Dawn of the Dead because it has all the versions

Great GA.
Bundle 2 is my favorite.
A great release was Forbidden Zone. Without Arrow I wouldn’t have seen this gem of a movie. So glad to have this release in my collection.

Whoa! another super prize! thanks so much @bigrob for the awesome treasures! :happy:
Fave of Arrows releases is a tough question, but I'd have to go with my very first I purchased from them (for nostalgic rerasons...:))
Black Sunday: original 'glass window slip' release!

Both bundles are incredible but I think the one below is something I'd love to own!

Sister Street Fighter Blu-ray collection (with slip)
The Hitcher (book)
Dave Made a Maze T-shirt (size medium)

Thanks so much for the question!

Attachments

• Blk Sun 2.jpg
    Blk Sun 2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 177
My favourite Arrow release is still the awesome Battle Royale collectors edition they did a few years back.

Bundle 2 please. Thanks for the awesome giveaway. #BestWeekEver #ninjaweek2019

Deep Red is my favorite Arrow package because I love that movie. And the transfer and special features are fantastic.

Bundle 1 for me.

Thanks!

just a little Monday bump since this is finishing tomorrow morning (around 11ish)

Thanks for the giveaway, bundle 2 hopefully please :)
Best Arrow release still has to be the customised Withnail & I box set!

OPT1_EXPLODED_V7.jpg

thanks for the giveaway!
My favorite Arrow release is the Death Walks Twice boxset. Double-giallo goodness!
I would prefer bundle 2 if i win

Status
Not open for further replies.