Entertainment Earth

#206 - Oliver Queen
#207 - The Arrow
#208 - The Arrow: Unmasked
#209 - Black Canary
#210 - Deathstroke
#211 - Deathstroke: Unmasked
#212 - John Diggle
5341_Arrow copy.jpg 5346_The_HoodArrow.jpg 5342_BlackCanaryArrow copy.jpg 5343_DeathStrokeArrow copy.jpgARROWSladePOP.jpg
ArrowPop.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't even watched the show yet and i'm no great fan of Green Arrow (except in Dark Knight Returns) but i'll be getting that hooded Oliver and Deathstroke just because they look so damn cool.

Definitely getting hood and Deathstroke. Slightly disappointed that weve not getting an unmasked deathstroke as he was my favourite character. Strange that they didnt go for a felicity pop rather than a Black Canary

They look amazing, should we get the already released px of deathstroke or wait for this one?

And Diggle is wearing the Arrow suit, which I believe he has only worn twice? He should be in his leather jacket. And Oliver should be in his business suit.

Yep total missed opportunity with Diggle & Oliver queen. It seems like they're squeezing 4 pops into 1 design: oliver, diggle, hood and unmasked hood with theypm having to just a small bit on each figure.

Great to see that they are doing unmasked Deathstroke as id prefer an unmasked version due to the character being such an important part.

The Diggle POP is awful. I won't be buying it. That is not how I think of the character at all (like was said above he's barely worn it in 3 seasons...)

The Diggle POP is awful. I won't be buying it. That is not how I think of the character at all (like was said above he's barely worn it in 3 seasons...)

Yeah I love all the Arrow Pop! except for the Diggle as well....agree that is not even close to the definitive look for him, he wears that random ski mask more often then the arrow suit

The deathstroke looks sick thought!

I agree they should not have dressed diggle like that, that's not him :(

They clearly made too many moulds with him wearing the arrow outfit so we have

'Arrow' dressed in arrow outfit

Olivier Queen in arrow outfit

Unmasked arrow in arrow outfit

Diggle in arrow outfit

WTF?? :wtf: