Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Release date: August 23, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This releases are very risky. If I know 100% sure that they will release future seasons on steelbook also I will buy it. But there's a chance that you will get stuck with first season on steelbook and the rest on regular releasees. And my "OCD" is not very happy about it.

• Thanks
Reactions: lolwut
Just hoping the price goes down closer to release date. Love the covers!

I was just telling them on their Facebook page during the week that they should do a Steelbook for this. ;)

Starz other Steelbook release (Black Sails) was pretty cool. Hopefully this WILL be a Steelbook like that and not a Metalpak.

I'll be in for this for sure but will wait to see more info first.

Where did the pic of the artwork come from?

No announcement on the FB page and no mention of said artwork or even that it's a steelbook in the link provided???

Where did the pic of the artwork come from?

No announcement on the FB page and no mention of said artwork or even that it's a steelbook in the link provided???
If you go to BB and search it - you will get to a page that shows a Blu ray set , a DVD set , and This. (With the artwork). I assume it is steelbook because A) there is already a blu ray set shown & B) it is more expensive than the blu ray set.
*Edit (I see another site has listed it as a Metalpak. I'll leave it to the Mods to decide where this belongs).

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
If you go to BB and search it - you will get to a page that shows a Blu ray set , a DVD set , and This. (With the artwork). I assume it is steelbook because A) there is already a blu ray set shown & B) it is more expensive than the blu ray set.
Thanks.

Strange how artwork is missing from the actual page then. Doesn't mention it's a steelbook either yet though. Hope it's not a Metalpak :(

*Edit (I see another site has listed it as a Metalpak. I'll leave it to the Mods to decide where this belongs).
We will leave it here for now till we find more info. I've added possible to the title.:thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95