Ash vs. Evil Dead - Season 1 (Blu-ray Special Edition w/ Mediabook & Bust) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release Date: TBA
Purchase Link: TBA
Price: TBA

imageee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date according to dtm.at 31st March thus year
I don't think it will be released in March, heard about some copyright issues.
Not sure, but I think the production has not even started...

I'm in constant contact with a person who works there and she told me they do not have a release date yet. That she will let me know as soon as she has any new information from FOX.

• Thanks
Reactions: afiaf
Thanks. I've already paid. You too I guess?
I've already paid too. 31-12-18 will just be a holding date. It'll release before then for sure. Nameless are being very quiet at the moment. They were working on a couple of Hellraiser editions and supposedly a Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 bust. There's been no mention of these for aaaaaaaages.

Thanks. I've already paid. You too I guess?

Ok I contacted my friend there and this is what she told me.....

"great to hear from you too honey

I’m so sorry to tell you that we don’t have any information from FOX :(

But we will have a meeting with them in two weeks and hopefully then we get to know the release date."

....So yeah that is just a date thrown on the site.... but as you see they have no idea until at least another 2 weeks.

No I have not paid for it yet..... She always makes sure if there is something I'm interested in that she will get me a copy even if the site shows it sold out.... When it's ready to ship she then sends me an invoice to pay directly.

But we will have a meeting with them in two weeks and hopefully then we get to know the release date."

....So yeah that is just a date thrown on the site.... but as you see they have no idea until at least another 2 weeks.

No I have not paid for it yet..... She always makes sure if there is something I'm interested in that she will get me a copy even if the site shows it sold out.... When it's ready to ship she then sends me an invoice to pay directly.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Hahaha thanks for the info 'Honey'.

giphy.gif

LOL

I'm not entirely sure I can follow - does this mean we'll get the bust with S1 and S2 and that they said S3 will be released in 2019? Because I can see S3 here available for steelbook pre-order for.. August 2018..
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ash-vs...-ray-only--best-buy/34146861.p?skuId=34146861
@WaxWeazle it means Namless won't be releasing their version of Season 3 in special mediabook packaging to match their versions of season 1 and 2 until 2019. The bust will be designed to house all 3 mediabooks but you could put the steelbook in it if you'd prefer. :thumbs:

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up :D
Was a bit confused with what they meant exactly.

Now all we do is sit back, relax and wait!

Have you got any update on this by any chance..? Haven't seen anything happen nor a new post about it in Nameless Media's fb page.
It was to my understanding it was supposed to be released the 31st of October.. Am I missing something?

Have you got any update on this by any chance..? Haven't seen anything happen nor a new post about it in Nameless Media's fb page.
It was to my understanding it was supposed to be released the 31st of October.. Am I missing something?

It be ready for delivery 23rd nov I was told a few weeks ago so hopefully it's definitely on its way then as it's been a very long wait.

Reactions: WaxWeazle