Multi Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (2020)

Savage Clown

Forum Support Manager
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I have decided that I'm signing up for Uplay+ which is a monthly plan and I can enjoy all of Ubisoft's games that I want. I can play this and I've been wanting to try The Division 2 and Watchdogs Legion or any of Ubisoft's games. Plus I get all DLC, Deluxe edition packages and I can cancel anytime I want.

Reactions: Robles

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
I have decided that I'm signing up for Uplay+ which is a monthly plan and I can enjoy all of Ubisoft's games that I want. I can play this and I've been wanting to try The Division 2 and Watchdogs Legion or any of Ubisoft's games. Plus I get all DLC, Deluxe edition packages and I can cancel anytime I want.
Sounds like a no brainer mate :thumbs:
what does that cost a month? Shame that it wasn’t also available on the consoles.

Savage Clown

Forum Support Manager
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Sounds like a no brainer mate :thumbs:
what does that cost a month? Shame that it wasn’t also available on the consoles.
It's only $15 per month, that's not bad considering I pay $58 per month for the full package of Adobe products. Plus I can cancel anytime I want. If I don't like a game I'll just install a different one and try it and if I tire of games for a while I can just cancel.

Reactions: Robles

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
It's only $15 per month, that's not bad considering I pay $58 per month for the full package of Adobe products. Plus I can cancel anytime I want. If I don't like a game I'll just install a different one and try it and if I tire of games for a while I can just cancel.
Sounds like a great deal for $15 a month and with Valhalla and watchdogs just around the corner it’s a great time to be signing up :thumbs: