Assassin's Creed Megathread (Includes #1 and #2)

Jan 29, 2009
Assassin's Creed is a video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It was released worldwide in November 2007 on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 video game consoles.[1] Alongside the standard retail version, a limited collector's edition was released in North America for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The European limited edition contains the game and a 2-inch (51 mm) Altaïr figure in addition to an art book and a DVD containing several short films. The North American PC version was released on April 8, 2008.

800px-Assassins_creed_assasination.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, I started this game, and haven't gotten back into it. Been playing MW2 too much..

That's why I need to finish. I never finish games because I always get distracted. I have over 50 games and I've only finished a handful of them (maybe 5) because I always buy more games before I've finished the one's I'm playing and get distracted. I should be pretty close to finishing this game, but I really have no idea.

I'm gonna sell or trade off about 30 games if I can part with them.

I just beat the story mode today. This is a great game! :D You guys really should go back and try to finish it. I'm gonna try and go for plat on this. Got a few left to get it.

Let me know what games your gonna get rid of Thunda. Don't go to gamestop lol

I just beat the story mode today. This is a great game! :D You guys really should go back and try to finish it. I'm gonna try and go for plat on this. Got a few left to get it.

Let me know what games your gonna get rid of Thunda. Don't go to gamestop lol

that plat on this game is pretty easy,getting all 100 feathers can be a pain in the ass though.

same here thunda,if you are getting rid of games put them up here,gamestop wont give you much at all

:scat: Finally finished it last night. Really good game. Had a few moments where I was getting a little annoyed running back and forth across the maps. Loved the story line. Ending seemed a little strange. It just didn't seem to fit with the rest of the storyline. But, great game. One of only a few I've actually been able to play long enough to finish.

That's why I need to finish. I never finish games because I always get distracted. I have over 50 games and I've only finished a handful of them (maybe 5) because I always buy more games before I've finished the one's I'm playing and get distracted. I should be pretty close to finishing this game, but I really have no idea.

I'm gonna sell or trade off about 30 games if I can part with them.

Or do like me, restrict your buying down immensely compared to years past and vow to work more on playing past games. When you do end up involved with a now catalog title because it sat on your shelf and finish it ... its a damn good feeling since you know how long it sat there before hand haha. :p

Its especially easy with sequels ... I mean why buy a sequel cause their is hype around it if you havent beaten the first. That's my view on Bioshock and GOW that I need to finish first. I just :gamefly: Saboteur ... its worth buying but since I'm almost done with it I'll prolly just return.

Since being release in November 09′, Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed II has gone on to sell over 6 million copies and counting. Ezio’s epic battle against the Templars was one of the best games released last year and easily made up for the repetitiveness of the original title. For those who might have been waiting to purchase the title, you might want to wait a big longer as a ‘Game of the Year’ edition has popped up and we have the details you need.

While it isn’t official, it seems ShopTo.net has the inside on the Game of the Year Edition for Assassin’s Creed 2 as it seems that it will be hitting later this month, on the 21st to be exact. No further details were given, however if I had to be a guessin’ man, I’d say that it’ll feature the recent DLC that hit this year. Ya know, the chapters that were ‘glitched’ during the game and later released as DLC. How convenient.