Multi Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Gold Steelbook Edition [US]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DKTTMJ3/?tag=hidefnin-20
71l0KBs9MBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Lukesablade
In the EU from what i saw the gold edition has no steelbook this happen ed with Far Cry 5 and AC Origins :(

yes seems like EU only has Steelbook in Spartan and Pantheon editions. I wouldn't mind buying the US Gold edition, but 110$ before shipping and import taxes...And if I'm not mistaken, US DLCs (Season Pass) can not be redeemed on EU accounts, so even more frustrating.

Edit: Assassin's Creed Origins had a Steelbook, different from the collector editions, sold in some countries, so maybe it will be the case again for this game

:coffee:Was wondering if any one know why shipping of the Physical copies to certain country like mine, from the UPLAY store was no more after the "The Division" Launch years ago, which i have concluded as a fiasco :banghead:of over selling which result in a cancellation of my copy, and was offer a digital one:whistle:

Is there any version I can get in the UK/EU that's just the game with the steelbook and a minimum of other stuff? Or maybe with the Kassandra statue?

Is there any version I can get in the UK/EU that's just the game with the steelbook and a minimum of other stuff? Or maybe with the Kassandra statue?
You didn’t state which platform but you can preorder the Gold or Standard editions for either PS4 or XB1 and it comes with a steelbook. Link

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashcroft
@Ashcroft the black Steelbook is exclusive to North America and I was told US Ubi store does not ship to Europe.

and the DLC included won't work on your European Playstation account.

in Europe we have the red Steelbook (which I don't like)

PS:
5afda8aa6b54a4271407a88d-1.jpg