Assassin's Creed Origins: Dawn of the Creed Edition

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
DCE9okrW0AATMyo.jpg

Reactions: Noodles
I hate how boring the Steelbooks have become. Should have kept something like this...

While I agree that the recent Assassin's SteelBooks® have become a little plain, I actually like the uniformity of them; they look great together. Also, respectfully, I really dislike the one you have pictured. I'm all for patriotism, and I understand that it fit the theme of the game, but we're not all American. Thankfully it was G1, so I didn't display it prominently.

While I agree that the recent Assassin's SteelBooks® have become a little plain, I actually like the uniformity of them; they look great together. Also, respectfully, I really dislike the one you have pictured. I'm all for patriotism, and I understand that it fit the theme of the game, but we're not all American. Thankfully it was G1, so I didn't display it prominently.

I agree but they could have gotten a better design to continue on with.

I also agree on the patriotism thing but like I said I just wanted something similar, meaning the character on the front. I loved Ubisoft saying for a full year how Connor wouldn't get involved in the war, how he wouldn't pick or favorite a side and how they wouldn't make one side look bad yet as soon as the marketing started red coat after red coat was slaughtered with Connor shown fighting them alongside the colonists.

Question for everyone though. What's the difference with this Legendary edition? This has two steelbooks. The "Steelbook Gold Edition" looks great but isn't found anywhere on the UK Ubistore website, is it a US exclusive?

I don't understand how you can get people to pay the same price, if not more other places and give this a extra Steelbook.

Assassins-creed-origins-ce.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: luke98
Does anyone know whether the Ubisoft site store takes your money on the spot for pre-orders or do they take funds when it ships?
Disregard, I found the answer under there FAQs.
When will I be charged for my pre-purchase on the Uplay Shop?
When placing a pre-purchase on the Uplay Shop, payment is taken immediately, meaning you can await release without any concern and with no further action required.
For all pre-purchase items not marked final sale or no cancellations, you can cancel your order at any point and would receive a full refund for your pre-purchases.

It appears that all three of these editions will have a steelbook included. Personally I think the Legendary is astronomically too expensive but the Dawn Collector you get the same package for all three platforms for just $160, not bad. :D

Steelbook Gold Edition

View attachment 317903

Dawn Collector Edition

View attachment 317902

Legendary Collector Edition

View attachment 317904

So what is everybody getting?

That Gold Steelbook looks different. Do we get that in the UK, the one I'm looking at looks the same as the standard ones.

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98
Well I'm good to go, just got the Dawn of the Creed edition. :thumbs:

After receiving my Collectors Edition of Gran Turismo Sport yesterday and finding out that it's payday tomorrow, I've just put in my order for the Dawn of the Creed edition. Little gutted because I have an obcession with Anubis, and the back artwork of the Gold edition steelbook is making me sad, but I know I'll love what we're going to be getting.

After receiving my Collectors Edition of Gran Turismo Sport yesterday and finding out that it's payday tomorrow, I've just put in my order for the Dawn of the Creed edition. Little gutted because I have an obcession with Anubis, and the back artwork of the Gold edition steelbook is making me sad, but I know I'll love what we're going to be getting.
Only one more week , Yay! I'm so anxious to play this.

Only one more week , Yay! I'm so anxious to play this.

I never even finished Revelations. That's the one in Turkey/Constantinople wasn't it? I got fed up with the base defence thing and then my PS3 died and I lost my save data.

Since Origins is a beginning story I may restart by playing this first, then go back and restart Revelations, and then 3, Black Flag, Rogue etc. I have them all waiting to be played bu when I lost my saved data I kinda lost heart a little.

I never even finished Revelations. That's the one in Turkey/Constantinople wasn't it? I got fed up with the base defence thing and then my PS3 died and I lost my save data.

Since Origins is a beginning story I may restart by playing this first, then go back and restart Revelations, and then 3, Black Flag, Rogue etc. I have them all waiting to be played bu when I lost my saved data I kinda lost heart a little.
It was lined up like this.
  • 3.1.1 Assassin's Creed.
  • 3.1.2 Assassin's Creed II.
  • 3.1.3 Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
  • 3.1.4 Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
  • 3.1.5 Assassin's Creed: III.
  • 3.1.6 Assassin's Creed: IV: Black Flag.
  • 3.1.7 Assassin's Creed: Rogue.
  • 3.1.8 Assassin's Creed: Unity.
  • 3.1.9 Assassin's Creed: Syndicate.
I played 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8 & 9

I never played Revelations or Black Flag. I played Syndicate a couple of days and decided I really didn't like the era that it was cast in so I quit.